I won't say I'm in love

Hey guys! thanks for all the reads! I'm ecstatic but I would like to know one thingWhy's no one commentingI was looking forward to hearing from you all. But anyways since I've got sooo many reads here's another part of TGWTRB !

Daryl's POV

I watched as rose slowly faded away into unconsciousness and I was helpless knowing I did this to her. If I had just gave her a weapon, this wouldn't have happened and now I'm stuck in the back if dale's rv holding rose's arm up to stop the bleeding. I was cursing and trying to open a bag of bandages to strap up her arm again when we stopped.

Dale came into the back and put a hand on my shoulder and the words that came out of his mouth surprised me. " come on I know someone who can help her but we have to go and see him now." I carefully lifted rose up making sure dale held her arm and we headed to a farm house were an old man with a walking stick was standing on the porch.

The strange man disappeared for a second and then reappeared with two girls running to me. One had brown hair and the other was smaller,younger and had blonde hair. The brown haired girl stepped forward. "I'm Maggie and she's Beth, we need to take ?" She stopped when she looked down and her eyes widened. " oh my, Beth, look ! it's Rose, tell dad that we need the other meds." Beth's eyes widened in shock and Maggie turned back towards me as Beth sped off towards the house. " Do you know if she had a small black bag with her ? " I looked at her with narrowed eyes."the one with a black box in it and it has a wire coming out of it ?" She looked at me in surprise."Yes where is it ? she'll need it" I hung my head. "I don't know we lost it when the CDC blew to pieces and she was attacked by a walker." Beth came running back, panting." Dad says get her inside right away we found her old HM."

Maggie turned back to me."come on this way." I followed her into the house and we ran up the stairs and I laid her down on the bed. A man's voice called out Maggie's name and she disappeared. Then the man came in and put both his hands on my shoulders. "Son,I'm gonna have to ask you to leave, could you wait downstairs ? " my blood boiled. " no way I did this to her and I'm gonna be here when she wakes up ! " The man looked at me with big eyes. "Son, I don't wanna have to kick you out and she's been through a lot before this world went to hell, and she's got marks to show it, so I don't think she'd appreciate some stranger oggling at them so please leave." That hit me hard. I slowly nodded my head and clumped downstairs. The man stood at the top and cleared his throat. "I'm Hershel" I turned around."Thank you Hershel" and walked out the door.

The rest of the group had arrived and were looking worried. "What happened we lost you on the highway and then a lady on a horse asked for Rick and then told him about Rose and you being here and then she started babbling about a black bag that Glenn had lifted and then we followed her here." Lori rushed and spoke within one breath, Shane put his hand on her shoulder calming her down. I looked around at the group and they all had worried looks on their faces. "She's fine but they need her black box bag" Glenn pushed his way through and handed me the bag. "I seen her drop it so I picked it up cuz it looked like it meant a lot to her, guess I was right." He smiled and handed me the bag and I smiled "thank you" and I stalked towards the house, leaving the group speechless.

I clumped up the stairs letting whoever was up here know I was coming and Hershel walked out of the room Rose was in. "I uh I have her bag, Glenn lifted it." I handed it to him and tried to see her , but Hershel pushed me back. " when she wakes up I'll get you first OK ?" I huffed and walked down the stairs. "Fine" Hershel cleared his throat. "Daryl right ? " I spun round. "How'd know my name !?" He chuckled. " Rose talks in her sleep. A lot and by the sounds of it she really likes you. " when I didn't respond he nudged me. " I mean really likes you." I sfootsteps we like her a lot too but until I know for certain I won't say I'm in love." He smiled and disappeared in the room.

Rose's POV
Darkness overwhelmes me. Again. Im getting fed up with blacking out. So when I wake up I'm going to start training again so I don't black out and I can defend myself without anyone's help just in case.I can hear people milling about and a sharp short pain in my arm and I winceI hear a voice, no two voices and then the dull ache of my HM healing my arm which I still don't know how it happened. Then I heard silence and someone else walked in, silent but the footsteps were heavy, so its probably Daryl.

I hear a zipping noise and a clink of glass and I realise someone is going through my bag. My body is unresponsive so I can't jump up and attack. It's like I'm in a coma. I focused my thoughts on my arm to make it heal faster and amid my warring emotions and feelings I fell alsleep.