big time mansion

Dani's least favorite days are when she has to tag along on business trips to help scout new talent with Gustavo and Kelly

Dani's least favorite days are when she has to tag along on business trips to help scout new talent with Gustavo and Kelly. Dani would do anything to not have to go on another one of those boring business trips.

Dani watched as the four boys sang inside the recording booth right in front of her, as she stood beside her boss and fellow co-worker.

Wanna be famous (famous)
You want to be the one who's living the life

"And cut!" Gustavo called into the mic.

"It sounded great. Right?" Kendall asked, as they were all smiling big.

"No." Gustavo answered. "Green Day sounds great. You guys didn't make me want to vomit."

Dani and Kelly shared an annoyed look, both taking off their headphones as the boys protested inside the booth, causing Gustavo to mute the mic, making Kelly hit him on the shoulder as he turned to face the two.

"Why can't you tell them they sound good?" Dani asked.

"Or thank them for their hard work?" Kelly added.

Gustavo took off his headphones and said, "Showing thanks is a sign of weakness. Besides, you don't hear them thanking me."

"Gustavo." Kendall called, causing Gustavo to turn around in his chair as the four boys made their way out of the recording booth. "We just wanted to thank you."

"Yeah, thank you."

"Thank you so much."

"So much fun."

"It's been a blast."

This caused Dani to smile at the four boys as they showed the producer their appreciation.

"I just wanted to say... You guys are... done for the day." Gustavo told the boys, causing Dani to let out a sigh of defeat as the three stood. "Kelly, Dani, and I are off to North Carolina."

"Ooh, can you bring us back a tar heel?" Carlos excitedly asked, causing Dani to chuckle.

"Ooh, I'm thinking about bringing back a hot new band that I can replace you with when you inevitably fail me." Gustavo said, mocking Carlos, walking out, followed by Dani and Kelly.

"Replace us!" All the boys exclaimed in fear, quickly following after the man.

"You're not going to replace us, not after you see my new headshots." James called, causing the three to stop as the boy pulled out two headshots of himself. "One hot young doctor, one hot greasy mechanic."

"Ooh, I'll have Jennings put these with the rest." Gustavo said, grabbing the two pictures and handing them over to the small blonde, causing her to throw them, making James scream as he quickly tried to catch them. "Kelly, who'd you get to house sit my mansion?"