big time superheroes

so hop in your ride, roll your windows downcause tonight's your night, get lost in the soundgotta crank the music loudbaby blow your speakers out (blow your speakers out)

cause tonight's your night, get lost in the sound
gotta crank the music loud
baby blow your speakers out (blow your speakers out)

The music faded, causing the boys to quickly tear the headphones from their heads as everyone turned to look at Gustavo with anticipation.

"Print it!" Gustavo announced.

Dani threw her arms up in excitement as the group cheered in victory as the boys officially finished the last song on their second album.

"BTR's new album is complete!" Kendall grinned.

"With 12 new songs." Carlos added.

"And a new attitude." Logan and James exclaimed.

"And it's going to send BTR to new heights." Gustavo informed. "And nobody can stop us."

"Now all that's left is for me to finish the last song for my album." Dani chimed in, causing the boys to cheer. "Any ideas?"

"Something singable." Kendall spoke.

"and danceable." Carlos and James added.

"But also very relatable." Logan finished.

"Got it?" The four boys asked.

"Got it." Dani chuckled.

"Now we celebrate." Kelly declared, holding up a two-liter bottle of root beer and plastic cups, causing the teens to cheer.

The group stood around Dani as she sat in front of the computer screen, watching the files upload to the new hard drive full of BTR's second album.

"Come on. Come on."

The computer made a chirping sound as the final song was uploaded.

"And we're complete." Dani announced, holding up her cup, causing everyone to cheer and hold up their cups in excitement.

"And now we make our ceremonial march to our digital storage room and grab our big time hard drive and get it to the CD-making place." Gustavo explained, causing the group to happily follow the producer out of the recording studio.

"Look for this?" a voice called, causing a chill to up Dani's neck as the group let out a startled scream as they quickly stopped in their tracks.

"Hawk!" Gustavo gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"And why are you dressed like that?" Logan questioned, eyeing the man.

"Oh, I'm crazy now."

"Haven't you always been a little crazy?" Dani asked, causing her and the boys to hold their thumb and pointer finger together.

"And I'm stealing your hard drive to get my revenge."

"Give us that hard drive right now." Kelly demanded.