backstage

It was the group's last night of their world tour, and Dani couldn't be more excited to head home

It was the group's last night of their world tour, and Dani couldn't be more excited to head home. Don't get her wrong; she enjoyed being out on the road with her best friends and boyfriend, touring the world.

It was definitely a rush being in a different city almost every night, sightseeing, and meeting fans, but nothing topped their adventure out in London.

The rest of the tour went as smoothly and collectedly as it could with four accident-prone teenage boys.

It was one minute until Dani took the stage for her final set of the tour, and she was backstage running through all of her songs as she paced.

You can walk through fire
And you'd still come out alive
What's gonna kill ya-

You got the heart of a phoenix
So let them see you rise, hey-ey-ey, hey-ey-ey
Let them know that you mean it-

You're scared, I'm nervous
But I guess that we did it on purpose, on purpose, on purpose
Baby, I know it's weird, but it's worth it-

When it hurts but it hurts so good
Do you take it?
Do you break it off?

"Okay, what are you doing?" Logan snapped, glancing over at the girl from his book, making the girl stop in her tracks and noticing the boys staring at her.

"Running through my songs." Dani answered as if it were obvious.

"But you're singing them together." Carlos pointed out, causing the others to nod. "Aren't you going to confuse yourself?"

"No, I do this all the time." Dani replied, shrugging her shoulders. "I know the words to all of my songs. Ask me any of them."

"Okay." James said, looking at the boys before smiling at the girl. "What's the first line of Phoenix?"

"Why you hanging in the background?"

"Okay, what about the last line in the second verse of Hurt So Good?" Logan asked.

"And all we ever stay is torn." Dani smiled, causing the boys to share a surprised look.

"That is very impressive," Carlos admits, causing the girl to smile.

"Thank you." Dani said.

"I think she's ready." Kendall spoke, making the boys nod in agreement, causing Dani to chuckle as she shook her head.

"And why aren't you dressed?" Gustavo exclaimed, causing Dani to quickly turn to face the producer as he approached the teens with Kelly at his side.

"Because we are about to break NSYNC's 3.9-second backstage change record." Kendall explained.