big time concert

An album is the outcome of an artist putting in their hard work, time, and tears into creating music that will touch their target audience

It will also determine if the audience likes your music or not based on the sales of the album as well as concert tickets for the tour.

This was one of Dani's favorite parts of the making of an album with the artist after songwriting-the first reaction to the actual album.

Dani was standing beside Gustavo with a giant smile on her face as she waited for the boys as she bounced up and down.

"Stop," Gustavo demanded, holding his hand up, causing the girl to immediately turn to her boss.

"Come on, Gustavo! This is an exciting moment for all of us!" Dani said excitedly, holding up her copy of the album. "I mean, after 3 long months, the boys actually made an album, and I actually have writing credits on an album!"

Before Gustavo had the chance to respond to the blonde girl, the boys came rushing into the man's office, gaining everyone's attention.

"Well?!" The four exclaimed together, causing the man in front of them to jump before him and Kelly reached down, grabbing the box and pulling out the album.

"Schipingo!" Gustavo exclaimed, holding the album out to the boys, causing James to quickly grab it as they began to cheer, surrounding the small object, trying to get a look.

"And people can buy this... in stores?" Kendall aked.

"Not yet."

"The record company will not release it until..." Gustavo started standing up but was cut off by the ecstatic blonde girl.

"Can I tell them, please?" Dani begged, looking up at her boss with pleading eyes.

"I was going to tell them." Gustavo said, causing the pair to start bickering back and forth.

"Will one of you just please tell us!" Kendall exclaimed, gaining the duo's attention as the others nodded in agreement.

Dani quickly looked up at her boss with pleading eyes, causing him to let out a groan.

"Fine!" Gustavo said, causing the girl to cheer happily as she made her way to the projector screen.

"Okay! So the record company won't release it till they announce your big time." Dani announced, smiling from ear to ear as she lifted the screen, revealing a map with pins in different states. "Tour!"

"We're going on tour?"

"And your first concert is in two weeks." Gustavo explained, sticking another pin onto the map in California.

Dani chuckled as she watched the four boys go into a daydreaming state, 'holding' a mic and dancing as if they were on stage performing.

"Should I tell them that preparing for a concert will be the hardest thing they've ever done?" Gustavo asked, watching the band. "And that it's not in time square?"