Chapter 15 - Ideas,Friends and Superman

Hey lovelies !

Phewww finally my first exam period is over which meeeeans

NEW CHAPTER YAAAAY :D

This chapter is really important and emotional :') and will explain a lot... I hope ;)

Mina .xx

_________________

*Niall's POV*

I parked the car next to the familiar Range Rover and stepped out nervously .

Aye,I know it sounds odd that I'm nervous but he's my mate !
There has to be a good reason he hit me,no ?
I spotted the tall,curly lad and approached him .
"Why are you here, Niall ?" the husky voice asked me sighing.
"You know exactly why I'm here." I muttered.
"Please leave me alone,okay ?" he yelled kind of furiously.
I grabbed his hand,turned him around and stood there silently shocked.
"What ?! You wonder why I cry ?
Turn your brain on!"
"Harry,stop it !!
Why are you doing this ?" I shouted at him.
"Why ? You ask why ?
Well,think about it.
You spot a beautiful,oh so sweet girl and think she'd fall for you immediately ? Just because you have the adorable reputation ?
No ! You aren't the only one who would like to find the ONE .
When I first saw her it was like a lightning hit me .
When I kissed her,it felt like a firework."
"You kissed her ?! Harry -"
"Niall,shut up and listen !
And then ? I have to apologize and play the best friend.
Well,when I saw you two kissing,I couldn't stand it. It was killing me .
It felt like as if I was on fire !" He yelled looking straight into my eyes.
"Harry...I..I didn't even know you like her !" I muttered honest.
"Ugh...Yeah...you didn't know ...I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm not being myself...I can't believe I hit you..." he sobbed embracing me .
"Shhhh...I can now understand why...You have feelings for her,too...
I can't see you like this,blaming yourself for loving the same girl."
"Well,what am I supposed to do..."
"Waaait,I got an idea !" I said smirking at my mate who looked up,wiping his tears away.

"What are you up to ?" he asked cautiously.
"We have to let Luna decide.
That's the only fair way."
"Yeah, definitely but how ?"
"Hmm...how about ..."
"Spending a day with her and afterwards we'll let her choose who she wants to be with ?"
"The idea ain't bad...but she has to choose herself without being influenced,okay ?" I agreed holding my hand towards him.
"And no matter what happens we'll stay friends,deal ?" he asked shaking my hand.
"Okay,deal."
"Come on,let's drive back.
We still have to convince Luna."

Sliding into the driver's seat I smiled happily with the result.
No matter what Luna will decide,it won't ruin our friendship,right ?

*Perrie's POV*

"I love your American accent Lil." I  said smiling at her.

"Naaah,I love british accents..."she replied hugging me.

"Anyway we should start...Give me the -"

Danielle was about to say when we heard the door open and Luna bursted in crying.

We three immediately hugged her tightly,comforting her to making sure she was okay.

"I...I..I can't do that.

I can't keep it from him." She whispered sadly.

It was breaking my heart to see Luna like this.

Yeah,I only knew Luna for less than 24 hours but she has grown to me already with her sweet character.

"Luna,you can't tell Niall the truth. It'd ruin everything.

His friendship to Harry ...and your relation to him." Eleanor said calmly.

"You need to keep it from him.

Luna,none can tell him that his best friend smashed the damn ball on his head because he would do everything to be in Niall's place as Harry loves you." Lily said looking concerned.

Luna was about to answer something when the door closed loudly.

"The door was open ?!
Guys, who could've overheard our conversation ?" Luna yelled in panic.
"Well,Liam,Zayn,Louis,Harry..and Niall !" I replied shocked realizing who it was .
"No,no,no,THAT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE,NOOOO !" Luna shouted running her hands through her hair.
"Lu,calm down,we'll just go downstairs and you'll talk with Niall." Lily said trying to calm down her best friend.
"Come on sweetheart." I said taking her hand to go downstairs.
"Zaaaayn,Louis,Liam,Harry,Niall,is anyone theeeere ?" I yelled through the huge hall looking for any familiar face.
"Wow,If I didn't know better I'd think that we were in a horror movie." Luna said jokingly.
"Don't be afraid,sweet girl." a voice said from behind.

"Louuiiis,if it's you...STOP IT,PLEEEEASE !" Eleanor begged.
"I'm not feeling comfortable girls...not at all." Lily stuttered.

*Luna's POV*

Okay...Something was up...
I looked around the corner and heard heartbreaking screams which let a shiver run down my spine.
Oh,come on !
I was about to turn around when I faced a horrible looking masqueraded person making me scream.
I wanted to run away but the person tugged on my arm.

"AHHHHHHH !!! Let me go !!! Heeeeelp !!! HEEEELP !!! "

"Somebody needs help !" another voice yelled.
Waaaait,somebody needs help ?
"Louis !" I shouted angrily.
I was about to run to where I had heard the voice when I heard the door open.

The bright light suddenly turned on and I looked around to see 3 laughing boys and the pale girls.
And two confused looking guys, I recognized as Niall and Harry who just came in the door.

"Wait,where have you been ?" I asked confused.
"Long story." Harry and Niall said in unison which made us all burst into a fit of laughter.

"Oh and by the way,Louis,I still want to kill you for obviously having the idea to scare the shit outta us." Lily added with her typical "I'm so gonna kill you " look.

"Uhhh...well...How about,we forget about this and I'll make a nice carrot cake,huh ?" he suggested afraid of her smirking.

"Run for your life Tomlinson,RUN !" she yelled running after the giggling lad.

"How about some pizza ?" Zayn asked.
"And a Disney movie ?" Liam added smiling like a child.
"Yeah,Buddy !" Niall agreed bouncing up and down.
In those moments life seemed so perfect and I couldn't stop feeling lucky .