Chapter 8 - Smile

Hey thank you all so much for reading,voting and commenting :).xx

____________________

*Luna's POV*

Our looks were locked and his sparkling blue eyes let me forget everything and  everyone else around me.

How could he make my heart race like never before ?

I realized I was leaning on the door frame staring at Niall when I heard a person approaching from behind .

"Uhm..Luna sweetheart lead our guests in, please .", my Mum said with a little worry in her voice.

I nodded still hypnotized from the gaze and realized Simon and the boys were still standing confused in front of the door and Niall blushed immediately when our eyes met again.

"Oh sorry. Come in..." I stuttered.

They walked into the house and greeted my parents, Justin and Lily.

I closed the door slowly and walked towards Lily who was looking at me confused. 

I didn't hear any of their conversations, thinking without break of a certain someone.

Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my shoulder, I turned around and saw none else than Niall standing behind  me.

 Why are my knees feeling like jello? 

"Hi...I'm Niall ...and you're Luna,right ?"

"Uh...Yes I'm Luna." I sounded like such a fool geez ...Come on Luna turn your brain on !

"Your name is very beautiful... just as you,love." he complimented me with a shy smile.

Did Niall James Horan just compliment none else but ME ? How did I deserve that ??? 

Every directioner would kill to be in my place...

"Thank you",  I said feeling myself blush like crazy.

"Oh and by the way I...I got a present for you. I'm not quite sure if you'd like it." He handed me carefully a blue gift box I had just noticed.

"Wow thanks, that's really sweet of you. I'll unpack it later,okay ?" and put it on the couch table to unpack it later.

"You're welcome,beautiful." 

"Luna,sorry for interrupting... but could you please help me bring the dishes into the dining room?" I heard Lily asking me with a chuckle.

"Uh, yeah sure.I'll be right back Niall."

While I walked into the kitchen and brought the food to the huge dining table where everyone was sitting around, Niall's adorable character was always on my mind. I put the dish on the table next to all the amazing smelling food and noticed that the only free place was next to Niall...Oh well as long as I don't act even more weirdly than before that is the best place I could wish for...

*Niall's POV*

We entered the mansion and I couldn't help but think about this beautiful girl who had opened the door. That has to be Luna...

Should I walk over to her and start conversation...?

Damn, in those moments I wish I was like Harry who could flirt with every girl he was interested in.

I was far too shy to flirt with girls and I always believed in finding my princess even if I had to wait forever.

I took more and more steps towards her and put my hand on her shoulder when she turned around and looked at me with a cute smile. 

"Hi..I'm Niall and you're Luna,right ?"  She knows who you are you idiot ! I had no clue what to say...

"Uh..Yes I'm Luna.",she replied shyly.

Think Niall, think what could you say to her...

"Your name is very beautiful,just as you,love." Wasn't that a bit too cheesy ?

"Thank you.", she said looking at the ground. I hope it wasn't too embarrassing for her...

I felt the blue box in my left hand and handed it to her.

"Oh and by the way  I...I got a present for you. I wasn't sure if you'd like it."

She seemed quite surprised about the present but said happily :

"Wow thanks, that's really sweet of you.I'll open it later,okay ?" and put it on the table.

I really hope she'd like it...

Then I saw her friend coming towards us and say: 

"Luna,sorry for interrupting but could you please help me to bring the dishes into the dining room?"

Luna seemed a little disappointed about leaving and said: 

"Uh yeah sure. I'll be right back Niall."

"I'll wait for you..." I whispered and glanced at her walking into the kitchen.

"Hey, lad come on we're all sitting on the table already." Liam told me looking confused.

I followed him and sat next to Zayn and realized everyone was staring at me when Luna took the place next to me and smiled sweetly.

Wow,what would I give to see this smile every second, minute, hour, day, month, year I'm alive.

How could this girl hypnotize me so much whenever she was in the room? 

How could she make me feel this way just with a glance...