Chapter 18 - Kiss Me

A/N : Hey guys !

Here I am with a new chapter. I hope you liked the last chapter even though it was quite cliché and all lovey dovey .

Have a great day !

Mina .xx

___________________________

* Luna's POV*

"Baby let me be your last, Your last first kiss..." He sang with his beautiful raspy voice .

I was overwhelmed and just kept staring into Harry's sparkly green eyes .

He was probably feeling awkward as I hadn't replied anything and was about to look away when I slowly leaned in and our lips met.

His soft lips moulded perfectly with mine and when he deepened the kiss I felt sparks which was intense,wonderful and completely unique...

I had never experienced anything like that before .

We slowly pulled away and I rested my head on his chest .

"I love you ." He whispered into my ear.

Harry loves me ?

Wow ...That single sentence made my heart flutter with joy .

I had never felt like this before.

Harry made me forget my insecureness, I didn't feel worthless...

He made me feel like I was good enough,that we were actually meant to be .

I caught a breath and answered strong-mindedly : "I love you,too."

Harry looked at me in disbelief and kissed me passionately making me lose my mind.

*Lily's POV *

"I'm going to kick Harry's ass if they won't appear in a second !"

Niall cussed while continuing to pace around like a mad tiger.

We were all spread across the living room watching TV.

Luna's family had been here with Simon as they're in L.A. for the X-Factor USA .

It was 20:40 ...no sight of the love birds.

"Mate,come down,they're probably just having a great time and forgot about time ." Liam tried to calm Niall down.

"Oh yes a veeeeery great time hehe..." Zayn said with a wink making us all burst into a fit of laughter.

Well,everyone ...except Niall who didn't exactly look amused .

"Who does Harry think he is ?! He can't just -" Niall started to shout but got interrupted.

"I can't do what ?" A familiar deep voice asked.

"Harry !" Louis shouted ,jumping up and hugging his friend.

"Glad to see you ,too Boo Bear."

"Hey ! I'm here as well ,don't I deserve a short 'Hi' at least ? " Luna asked appearing behind Harry with a huge cheeky smile.

I ran to her and hugged her while whispering : "Seems as if you had a nice day,girl. You need to tell me everything later."

"Hey guys, hope you had a great day." Danielle said smirking .

"Oh yeah I'm sure they did." Perrie exclaimed winking at me.

"Let the poor girl be ,what's wrong with our generation ?" Eleanor asked sighing.