Chapter 4 - Dreams come true

Thank you a lot for reading my first story and also voting which was really amazing for me :)

So here you go

M. x

__________________________

"Mum...so I'm not dreaming that I'm living in the X-factor house, right ? But I've got one question... if Simon's your boss is it possible-"

"Yes, he'll come over for dinner tomorrow and we'll have some special guests you know too well."

"What ??? You mean...you mean, I'll meet One Direction ??? I'll have a dinner with 5 gods ?"

"Yeah, that's a way to say it. But Luna, you got time until tomorrow and now you should probably unpack your suitcases and sleep afterwards. I can see how exhausted you are from the flight,sweetheart."

"Maybe you're right. Ehm...Mum before you go I wanted to tell you, I love you."

"I love you too and if you need any help with your room, just tell me. Sleep well hun."

She gave me a kiss on the forehead and left the room to go downstairs.

While opening the suitcases I realized how lucky I was and of course I didn't take opportunities like this dream house or the special dinner, for granted.

Still with theupcoming dinner on my mind, I put different dresses , hoodies and shirts into the huge wardrobe where a lot of new pieces had already been placed.

While putting a floral dress on the hook, I had bought with Lily on our last shopping spree, my eyes were getting heavier. So I closed the wardrobe door, changed into my Snoopy Pj's, covered myself with the warm sheets and got comfortable while my eyes slowly closed and I started to enter the dreamland...