Chapter 10 - Cinnamon and Stereo Hearts

Hope you'll like this chapter ;)

Here y'all go with a bit of One Direction Action and some good news in the story ;) .xx

____________________

*Liam's POV*

Oh god, that smirk couldn't mean anything good.

What was Louis up to...this time ? 

"How about a nice round of Truth or Dare ?" Louis asked with a big smile on his face.

"Well,that's a quite good idea, isn't it ?" Luna looked at everyone questioning.

"Then Truth or Dare it's gonna be." Niall added looking at her in a way he had never looked at anyone else before.

What had I missed ? 

"So let's start then. I'm your host Louis the amazing Tommo Tomlinson. Zayn,  truth or dare ?" he asked in his typical TV host voice which let Niall and Luna crack up.

"Uh...I'll take Dare." Zayn replied unsure.

"I dare you to do the Cinnamon Challenge with Lily, make a pic of it and then tweet it afterwards." 

"Ohhh poor you that one is really terrible ! Good luck guys." I said to both of them who were looking utterly pitiful.

"Louis...why do I have to join Zayn if it's his Dare ? That's not fair ! " Lily asked Louis with puppy eyes.

"Oh, stop, that doesn't work with me.Well,it's much more fun together...at least it's fun for us to watch." he answered cheekily.

"But how do they have to swallow the cinnamon ? I mean you know..." I asked worriedly.

"Of course without spoons. Hazza, would you be so nice and bring two shots glasses ?  I'm a genius ! Now it's gonna be even worse for them ,yeah." Louis grinned.

"Wow, boo bear you're so hot when you're evil." Harry said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks Hazza. Okay then, Zayn, Lily, may the odds be in your favor...or not."

*Lily's POV*

Oh god,that boy is so ughhh.

I could kill him for making me go through the horrible dare with Zayn.I don't really have good memories with that challenge...

Actually, it's amazing to know I'll go through this with Zayn...

Okay Lily, stop fangirling and pass it without any horrible consequences...if that's even possible.

"Zayn,are you ready ?" I asked handing him the cinnamon shot.

"No, what about you ?"

"Not really."

"I'll hold your hand, we'll swallow the horrible powder of hell and do this terrific photo for twitter,okay ?"

"Okay." I replied taking his hand.

"Threeeee....Twooo...One....Chug!!!" Louis yelled.

We shared a look and swallowed the powder which made us cough and lead to huge cinnamon clouds .

I could see that Zayn was having the same issues with the cinnamon that was burning in our throats and looked at him while my tongue felt like on fire.