boxer's girl // four

Cole's POV

I had picked up Hannah a little while ago then left her in her room to take my shower. She looked so adorable as she started her homework at her cute little white desk. Thats all I could think about as I took my shower then changed into a pair of boxers and basketball shorts. I didn't put on a shirt because I walk around shirtless 99% of the time anyways.

I hurried down the hall hoping to open the door and see her beautiful body sitting at her desk working, but when I opened the door, she wasnt. I pulled a confused face as I looked around the rest of the house finally deciding on checking the gym. I saw her in some short nike pros and a sports bra punching the bag. I watched from the doorway as she stood there punching with Dylan off to the side yelling hits at her.

"What was that?" Dylan asked laughing as she weakly hit the bag then turned eith her hands on her hips. I'm not really sure if its normal to feel a kind of fire in the pit of your stomach as you watch your girlfriend standing in front of another guy like that. With so little clothing. But I felt it. I felt it strong.

"Like you could hit better." She snapped. Theres my sassy girl.

"I definitely could. Plus, your stance sucks. When was the last time you hit a bag?" Hannah smiled. I'm sure she was remembering when I walked up behind her and helped her out. I was thinking about it myself.

"Oh, just recently actually." She smirked.

"Then you probably stood wrong then, too, hun. Here." He walked over to her. "Like this." He twisted her waist to stand just as I had before. That made the fire in my stomach worse.

"Hey, babe." I said more angrily than I intended.

"Oo, look at the cute jealous boyfriend." Dyaln said pinching my cheek. "Don't worry. I'm not making a move on your girl."

"I'm not jealous." I defended myself while wrapping my arm around her shoulder. She giggled and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Yeah. Whatever." Dylan rolled his eyes and left.

"Help me before my uncle disowns me." Hannah pouted up at me. Her small body looked so cute as she looked up at me.

"Aw, baby. He wouldn't disown you." I smiled. "He might just kick you out." I joked earning a punch in the arm.

"I'm serious! Last time I boxed was with Nick." She said turning to the bag again.

"And who's Nick?" I cleared my throat.

"My ex boyfriend. We dated for 7 years and almost got engaged." And I never heard of this? I stood behind her shocked not saying anything. "I'm kidding. Nick is my other uncle." She giggled. "Now help me you big baby."

I blushed and moved closer to her, gripping her hips. I moved her to her correct stance before kissing her neck softly. "Now hit." I whispered and stepped back.

I watched her hit for a good 5 minutes before resting. Shes really good at this. She looked good doing it, too. Her perfect muscles flexing with every hit.

"You look good." I smiled wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.

"Ew. Get off of me. I'm sweaty." She laughed, pushing me off. Or at least trying to push me off.

"No. You're too cuddly." I hugged her tighter. I turned her and connected our lips. I held her waist, and since she wasn't wearing a shirt and only a sports bra, I could feel her warm skin against my hands. She threw her hands around my neck, reaching into my hair.

"Alright. No uncle should see this." Daniel came in and we turned to see him in swim trunks. "We're all going for a swim. Will you guys be joining us?" Daniel was smirking at his blushing niece who was hiding in my chest now.