boxer's girl // one

Hannah's POV

"Is that all?" Dylan, one of Uncle Dan's boxers, asked while dropping my last box on my bed.

"Yes. Thank you." I smiled at the muscular man. He just nodded and stepped out of my new room. I looked around my new, huge room.

My uncle makes a lot of money. A lot. All from his huge boxing team. By huge I mean hugely known, not huge team. There are only 3 boxers on his team, and they all live her in his mansion of a house. He had this house specially made for the boxers to each have their own little living space apart from a kitchen. That's why all the rooms are huge. I can't even imagine my uncles room.

My room was special though. He made sure to give me an extra nice room. It had nice wood floor and perfect white walls. It had a double door leading to a balcony overlooking his huge backyard. There was also a walk in closet and a bathroom just for myself. I could get used to this.

Along with the great room space, my uncle had some simple rules. No visitors over night. No skipping out on dinner at 6:30 sharp every night. And lastly, no loud music after 10 pm or before 8 am.

After unpacking my small amount of items, I headed downstairs for dinner. I hadn't even noticed my revealing outfit until I walked downstairs and had all 3 of the boxers stare at my body. I forgot that I changed out of my baggy sweats and t shirt into some nick pros and a tank top. I rushed to my seat and started eating. Talk about awkward.

"Alright, Han. Let me introduce you to my boys now that you're settled." My uncles voice boomed throughout his dining hall. "This is Dylan, Jad, and Cole." I looked at the insanely muscular men around me as Dylan and Jad smiled at me. Cole, on the other hand, stared at me intently as if he was studying my face. "Boys, this is my niece Hannah." I smiled at them as they nodded at me.

"Hi." Dylan smiled. Dylan was the first one to help me with my boxes when I arrived. He seemed like a sweetheart really.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"Alright. Well, tomorrow we have a match at 10 am. Hannah, you will come." I nodded as my uncle spoke. "Cole, are you prepared?"

"Of course, Dan." Cole nodded at him reverently.

"Good. I'll see you all at 8 ready to leave. Sleep well." Daniel stood and walked over to me near the door, stopping to kiss my forehead and whisper a faint 'goodnight, sweetheart' before leaving for the night.

After that, I left as well. I fell asleep quickly after a good day of packing and unpacking.

The night seemed to pass in a minute as I heard my alarm wake me up at 7 am bright and early. I hoped out of bed, knowing that if I didn't do it now, I never would. I took a quick shower to wake me up before blowdrying my hair, pulling it up into a pony tail, and putting on my knee length yoga pants and a workout tank top. By the time I finished it was 7:54. I hurried down the stairs with my phone in hand to make it on time. I reached it just in time.

-

At the match, Cole got hurt right in the middle. It was an illegal move against Cole before the bell rung to begin, so the apponent had been disqualified. But he was bleeding badly. As I saw Cole get hit, I started running to the emergency kit. I grabbed it and ran back to see Cole being sat on a chair faintly. I hurried over, pushing people out of my way.

"Don't crowd. Daniel, go get me water. Dylan, get an ice bag from the vendor over there. And, Jad, um..I don't really care what you do." I shooed people off as I opened the kit pulling out cotton balls and alcohol to clean his deep cut in his forehead.

I quickly took a position on his lap, not caring if it made him feel awkward. It was easier to work that way. He held onto my waist as the alcohol burned him. "Aren't you going to ask me if I'm okay?" Cole sounded shocked.

"No. If you were okay, I wouldn't be cleaning out your cut right now." I smirked as I wiped some of the blood off and pulled out a needle and thread. "This might hurt." I said faintly as I poked the needly and thread into his skin, starting to sew up his cut.

"Damn." He grunted as I kept going.

"Yup. Sorry." I muttered, trying to focus on his wound. As I finished, Dylan handed me the bag of ice, and I placed it on Cole's head. "It'll heal quickly then I can take them out." I said getting off of Cole's lap.

"What did you need water for?" Dan asked confused.

"To drink. I'm thirsty." I shrugged grabbing the bottle and tipping it into my mouth.

"I thought nobody told you what to do, coach." Jad smirked.

"Nobody does, but my niece." He laughed.

"How did you know how to do that?" Dylan asked me in shock as he looked at Cole's head.

"I've been to a couple of fights in my time. I know how to-" I started only to be cut off by Dylan aain.

"No. I mean, how did you get Cole to let you help him?" Dylan asked quietly.

"I don't know. Does he usually not let people help?" That's stupid of him.

"Never." Dylan whispered in disbelief.

"Lets get Cole home." I spoke loudly. Cole stood to his feet following behind me as well as Dylan, Jad, and Uncle Daniel.

"Damn. This girl's got sass." Jad whispered behind me, making me smirk and let out a light giggle. Hell yeah I do.