Chapter 2- Parker

I looked at my alarm clock with heavy eyes and my brain still halfway asleep.

10:30 am

Why on earth am I awake so early?

Suddenly I heard a loud bang and yelling from the living room. Ah, there's the explanation.

I sat up and scratched my head. How can people have enough energy to fight this early?

I got up and put a black shirt on and some jeans and my converse and went out of the living room. Like every other day, I ate my bowl of cereal in my peaceful state as my parents continued to scream and fuss.

Once I was done I walked out the door without them noticing, as usual.

I walked down the sidewalk with my earbuds in when I see the she-devil and her follower walking in my direction. This day is just so lovely so far.

Her name was Casey and her mouth was moving with her face in a mean way but I didn't hear a word she said. Then her little puppy dog that follows her around, Jenna, just nodded along beside her.

"What? I can't hear you!" I screamed and smiled as I pointed at my earbuds and the girls cringed at my screaming.

Casey rolled her eyes and bumped my shoulder as she walked past me and the two girls followed.

I made my way to the café and when I walked in, I saw my friend Trish on her laptop sipping from a mug.

"Hey!" I said and sat in front of her.

"Hey! What's up?" She smiled at me.

"Not much, just needed to get out of my chaotic household and now I'm here."

"Ah, they're still fighting?" I nodded and Trish pushed her laptop aside. She knew everything about me, her parents are friends with mine.

"Parker." I heard and turned to see my jerk of a brother.

"What Derek?" I rolled my eyes as his hands were on the table and he leaned over me and Trish.

"I need your help to find Ella."

"What did you do this time?"

"Me? I didn't do anything!" He stood up straight narrowing his eyes at me.

"I saw her and Cara get on a boat, it looked like they went out to sea." Trish said to Derek. Derek got tense and grabbed me and pulled me up.

"Let's go." He said and walked away, expecting me to follow. This isn't his first time dragging me into his mess with him and his girlfriend.

We got onto his boat and he drove out to sea.