Chapter 15

The picture on the side is a spoiler to the last half of this chapter that I found off Google images. I thought it was appropriate for this chapter and its topics... Yeah.

Being sick sucks... >.<

Lots of things got in the way of updating, and I apologize. I will try my best to update as regularly as possible soon enough.

I think I'm gonna delete the holiday specials soon, so yeah... maybe I'll keep it but take it off wattpad... idek anymore...

~

World Meeting the Same Day, 1 Hour Later~

Third Person POV~

All the countries -including the gender bent countries that had appeared at their dimension- sat by the familiar world meeting table in New York. One of the seats next to Italy and Spain was not in use, a reminder to all the countries that Romano was not there.

Sarah ended up sitting between Prussia and France, a spot that was vacant ever since the so-called death of Holy Rome.

The meeting was full of countries that were in low spirits, especially including Italy and Spain. Once it was quiet, everyone waited for America to talk.

Clearing his throat, America stood up shakily.

"England requested a world meeting as soon as possible for a very important reason. The topic of our discussion is Romano and... well, her," America stated as he pointed at Sarah with his right hand.

Sarah gulped, unsure of why she and Romano were a 'topic of discussion.' Whatever the reason, it couldn't be good.

America sat back down after all of the countries eyes were on Sarah. England then stood up, taking a deep breath and slowly letting it out.

"So... Rena is... how do I say this...?" he paused and looked at Sarah with a hint of fear and forgiveness in his expression, "Rena is your second personality."

All the countries gasped, and Sarah looked at them like she was an outcast. She had no idea what those words had meant.

"Uh, sorry, what is a 'second personality?'" Sarah asked with confusion.

England explained it all to her quickly, France filling in some useful information that England forgot to include.

"Yes... uh, thank you, France," England thanked, still feeling uneasy about France's previous confession at the bar, "because of this, we will all have to continue finding more in-depth information about the 2ps, like why Rena decided to go to the same school as Sarah and why she was even friendly to her. From what we saw, Rena is no fool, and I think she is hiding something from us at that school that nobody had yet picked up on. I suggest we all take our opportunity and go to that school. For all we know, all of our answers could be there."

There was once again a feeling of awkward silence, and England then continued, "So... yes... and also, Romano is not dead. I know this for sure, after using my magic and speaking to him through a dimension-traveling communication spell."

Italy's, Felecia's, and Spain's faces slightly lightened up.

"That's-a great!" Italy exclaimed.

"Sí!" Felecia agreed.

"Yes, but...Where is he?" Spain asked curiously.

At the question, England sighed.

"He's obviously stuck in another dimension," the bushy-browed country answered matter-of-factly.