Chapter 2

Rewind:

"I feel like we're missing something," Canada said which made me jump.

I had almost forgotten that he was there in the first place. So much for my promise...

"Like what?" another voice spoke from behind me.

The voice had a strong accent that I remembered.

I turned around to face him. He had blond hair, green eyes, and...

Very bushy eyebrows.

"Oh, hello Arthur," America greeted.

"Just what is going on here?" he asked sternly with his brows creased and his hands on his hips.
____________________________________________________

America's POV:

I knew that England could, at times, by no means be trusted, and I had a feeling deep inside that Italy didn't really want him of all the countries to know about his dream. It wasn't like I didn't like Iggy, 'cuz shoot, he was the best! Sometimes he just... was one to gossip. Well, more than me, at least.

"We're just... talking like normal friends do, and it would be appreciated if nobody decided to intrude in our conversation. Ever hear the thing, 'This is an A-B conversation, so C your way out of it?,'" I tried, mostly because annoying his was one way to get his mind focused on something other than the information he wanted.

"I think I have the right to know what you're talking about," he replied, hands on hips once again, "Missing what kind of information exactly?"

"Just that... Matthew here feels like we're missing something that we need to say at... our next world meeting! Right, Matthew?" I asked as the idea popped into my mind like a lit match.

"Y-yeah. That's r-right," he confirmed.

"Who's Matthew? Since when did you have a twin brother?" England asked me, finally noticing my brother.

I finally got so sick and tired of people asking me that question, I decided to make something up. I felt bad for my brother for constantly being forgotten, but being too popular had its downsides as well. Besides, I wanted to see his reaction to something.

"He's not my brother. He's my son," I replied darkly.

England's face was priceless, I just lost it right there with my friends, including a small chuckle from Canada.

"What's so funny? When did that happen? I thought you agreed to stay a virgin until after marriage!" he said as rage seemed to seep out of his ears.

"Don't-a worry, Arthur, he's not America's son," Italy confirmed with a smile, "They're brothers."

England slowly turned his head towards me, revealing his face to represent anger.

"America.... You're so going to pay for that, you bloody git..."

"What? Everyone keeps asking me the same question, I just decided to have a little fun this time."

Germany, Japan and Italy were already cracking up at all of our stupidity. I guess it was funny, considering I would be able to ask the owner of the cafe to see the video tapes, find his facial expression of our conversation, and snap a photo of it. The picture was for later-on's blackmail.

It was gonna be epic once he sees that I've got ahold of the footage.

"Well, I don't exactly call humiliating me fun or funny."