Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER:
I plan on doing this only once: I DO NOT own Hetalia, or any of it's characters! Hidekaz Himaruya does!

ALSO:

Please don't steal my work, and just ask permission if you would like to use something.
You could ask for dedications, or I'll just randomly dedicate... that works too.

[COVER ART:The selected cover art is a little something I found on Google images. IT DOES NOT BELONG TO ME!]

WARNING: Does contain some Gerita, Spamano, UsUk, FrUk, PruCan, and just about all the good ships.

Dedication: I dedicate this book to @Hsj1022 and because she introduced me to this awesome anime!!!!

Italy's POV~

I woke up with a start, soaked in sweat and breathing heavily. Tears were stinging my vision. I looked at my surroundings, and realized that I was moved back to my bed thanks to Germany.

I didn't like being alone in my room. My room always seemed so lonely and unappealing.

Germany had been in my dream. It wasn't just a dream, though. It was more of a repeat of history in the form of a dream that felt so real, as if it was taking place in the present. All my emotions were creepily fresh in the dream, like I was experiencing them anew. I'll call it... a memory dream...

~The Dream~

I remembered my parting of ways with the Holy Roman Empire, and how devistated I was that my best friend was leaving the country just for some impossible-to-fight war with France, who was my relative.

That evening, I was held off of chores by Mr. Austria due to my sobs and worries, and had some time to re-think everything.

All the pain from Holy Rome leaving me, but also the happiness from meeting him in the first place. I felt all of the sorrow that I felt when I found out he was just going to war without me....

And the kiss...

I remember that stomach-lurching deep-pit feeling deep down inside of me, and saw the clearly blurry vision I had experienced as a tear stroke down my face.

"Come back, Holy Rome. You mean everything to me," I said through tears aloud as the voice in my head spoke.

'He's never coming back, he will die in war like all the other empires did,' one voice said with sadness.

'He will return safely, I know it,' the other half said with more hope than reassurance.
~~
The dream shifted to the memory of when I had met Germany, and we had became best friends. It all started with the 'virgin tomato crate fairy,' which was me, when I thought he was going to kill me.

I felt an emotion of infinite joy and even something unexplainable, almost like how it felt when...

When Holy Rome was alive.

~ End of Memory Dream ~

I continued to peer around the room as my eyes landed on the bedside table in my room, wiping my blurry-tear-visioned eyes and sweat from my face lazily.

7:50 A.M.

A litle to the left of the alarm clock, a piece of white lined paper was displayed.

I grabbed the paper and began to read aloud.

"Italy,

You fell asleep on the couch last night, and so Japan and I moved you back into your bed (as you may have noticed.) Shrotly after that, Japan had to run back home to deal with something about England, so he did not stay over last night. Anyways, I have left to the store to buy some food and will not be back until at least 8:30. Yes, I will get some pasta for you. Also, I have decided to give you and Japan a break from training today, thanks to all of your good work.