Chapter 13

I just wanted to make it clear that if Sarah was an actual anime character, she would look something like the pic I put up, but her eyes a little more greenish. Well, the important thing it's missing is her curl, of course. [Her curl would be long (kinda like Canada's, but shorter) but it would also be sort of like Austria's.] Her 2p! would be pretty much the same in looks, maybe a little more similar to the one in the pic with the darker eyes actually, 'cuz it looks like there's a cigarette in her mouth (Idk what it is). Her 2p! would have dirty-blondish hair, though.

I'm going to go by human names now because of the whole Nyo! and 2p! stuff in normal chapters.

Oh, and Sarah's POV kinda overlaps time...

In a Parallel Universe~

Third Person POV~

The psycho blond grinned madly upon finally accomplishing his supposed goal, and turned to his friend, who was facing his back towards him not willing to make eye contact.

"They must be so confused," the bad-boy brunette sneered, "and it's all because of your stupid first personality, Oliver."

"I know!" he cheered back happily, "Isn't it just great?"

"Well, no," he turned to face the psycho blond, "Considering we ourselves don't exactly know which country she is either, since y'know, Rena still is going through pretty much the same freakin' crap as Sarah since she's Sarah's 2p!. I'd say your 1p! screwed things up more than they needed to be."

"Aw, don't think that, I'm sure he's going to make things work out the way we want without even realizing it eventually, Allen."

Allen's sneer turned into a smirk. Suddenly, the chorus of "Killer" by The Ready Set blared from Allen's phone, the song to which he claimed was one of the few that suited him.

"It's Allen freakin' Jones, can I freakin' help you?" he answered as he put the phone on speaker.

He caught his tongue from swears since Oliver would have made him give up more money and he was broke, and didn't want to have to repay him with anything else.

"It's Rena. Consider it done," the voice on the other line told Allen and Oliver, "They took Joseph with them, and I was able to get my male 2p!, Alexander, to go and do the same in the other dimension to confuse the male Sarah. I checked up on Lovino, and played nice so that I could get the information out of him. I gave him to Andres [A/N: Spain's 2p!] to take care of, since he still acts like a pissy teenager who is always on his man period and still needs taking care of."

Allen put on a smug look, "Good, keep it up and I might just reward you with whatever you desire."

Oliver could've sworn that if smirks were sound-traveling, her smirk would have definitely made it's way through the phone.

"I think you already know what I want."

"Yes."

"Then it's done. I should arrive in a few minutes, so please don't order Ollie to slash my face when I knock on the door again."

He hung up the phone and looked at the crazed blond.

"Success. Romano's 1p! is being taken care of by Andres, and things might just be turning out as planned in the 1p! and Nyo! universes."

Oliver smiled.

"I believe this calls for some cupcakes~"

Sarah's POV~

I ran over to find the English who ran away, and the American who followed him. The feminine version of America, as well as the extremely familiar looking male came with us. I was ahead of them by far. Once I found the two missing nations, my heart felt like it was doing jumping jacks.