-4-

-Mary's pov-

I sighed. I just got mad at my future Sister-in-Law. I'm still young. I jumped off the bridge. But I quickly grab ahold of the edge, I was scared. I looked up and screamed "Help!" Repeatedly. my fingers were slipping and I knew I had to let go. I finally let go and I watched the water come closer and closer to me. I felt the coldness, of the water when my toes went in. I hold my breathe as I get deeper. I swim up with cuts all over  my body.

I take gasps of air. Things were nipping at me. I ran onto land. And sat there, waiting for the cuts to stop bleeding. I start walking back home. I see Pete at the park with a new girl. I hid behind a tree from where they were sitting.

"I love you meagan." He smiled.

"I love you too," she kissed him.

I ran away crying. My eyes were so full of tears, I couldn't see. Who would of done that to me? I see Patrick walking down the street, getting his daily walk on. I ran to him in tears.

"Oh my, Mary, What's wrong?" Patrick asked, we wiped away my tear.

"Pete is cheating on me!" I tell him.

"Oh, baby girl." He hugs me as tight as possible. He kissed my head. "Wanna go out for ice cream?" He smiles.

I nod and smile "yes!"

We went to go to ice cream shoppe. Patrick calls Charlotte.

"CHARLOTTE! Pete is cheating on Mary." Patrick complained.

"That boy is in so much trouble." Charlotte said as she hung up.

"Well I think she's taking care of it, now." Patrick laughed.

I giggled and took a scoop of my mint ice cream.

We walked home together. "Your the best brother, I've ever had." I smiled.

"Your the best sister, I've ever had." He smiled back. I took a selfie with Patrick and I posted it on Instagram. Over 300 likes.

Charlotte sat on the couch, holding Petes hand. "Welcome home, baby!" She smiled. "Pete, were you cheating?"

"YES, I'm sorry, it was the worst mistake. Of my life." He confessed.

"Why did you cheat?" Charlotte asked, getting into his face.

"Because..." Pete began.