-1-

-Mary's POV-

-My name was Mary Stump, and yes, I was the sister of Patrick Stump. I'm going to tell you a story about my life.:-

I sat in the living room, watching 'My Little Pony.' My brother, Patrick, came and sat next to me, he seemed really happy. He couldn't tell anybody anything. Our parents died 10 years ago. When Patrick was 8 and I was 6.

"Mary! I got us a date!" Patrick squealed.

"What do you mean?" I asked, I haven't had a date in years.

"Well, I'm going out with Charlotte Wentz, And Pete wants to go out with you." Patrick giggled.

When he said Wentz, I was squealing. I had this huge crush on Pete.  I hugged Patrick, for the first time in forever, I finally don't feel alone.

-that night-

I side braided my hair, and wore a black sparkly dress. It went up to my thighs, kind of dress. I wore diamond-looking High heels. Patrick ran up to my room.

"Do I look okay?" He asked, you could tell he was nervous.

"You look adorable!" I giggled, as I put on my lipgloss.

He held out his arm, so we could leave. I held his arm as he helped me down the stairs.  He drove us to the park, it was dark, so I couldn't see anything, but two separate candle-lights. Patrick and I walked out. I was a little nervous. I kind of hid behind Patrick.

-Charlotte's POV-

I see Patrick, but not his little sister. My little brother was also shy too.

"Hello babe," Patrick pecked me on the cheek.

"Hey, Where's your sister?" I asked.

Patrick looked side to side and looked behind him. He hugs her, then looks at me. "She's here." Patrick smiled. "Go hang out with Pete." He smiled as he pointed toward my brother. She slowly walked to him and they started talking.

Patrick held my hand. "Your so beautiful, you shouldn't hide your beauty." As he tucked my bangs behind my ear.

I blushed, "Thanks, I can see its hard for you to breathe, in that tie. Let me fix that." I giggled, as I undid his tie.

"Better?"

"Better!" He agreed.

Patrick and I sat on the blanket and took out the basket of food. We opened and had some Macaroni and cheese, some mini sandwiches, and a big bottle of wine.

We drank and had the best night of our lives. Little Pete and little Mary couldn't have anything that will get them drunk. Patrick and I went behind the trees and watched them, They kissed eachother, and it slowly became a huge make out seen. Patrick and I giggled and pryed our little siblings off eachother.

We said our goodbyes and left.