-3-

-Patrick's pov-

"Mary, you know you can't do that. My body is an orphanage and yours is a temple. You should take care of it." I explained.

"Patrick, I'm 16, I think I can go into anything." Mary sighed.

"Your growing up, I just have to accept that. I love you, Mary, your the best sister." I sighed, realizing, She's not a baby anymore.

Charlotte and Pete came in laughing.

"What did you tell him?" I asked Charlotte.

Pete comes and whispers in my ear, and I started laughing.

-The next day-

- Charlotte's pov-

I held my  stomach. I went to the bathroom and started throwing up. I put my hair up in a messy bun. I opened up the cabinet and took a pregnancy test. I was positive. I started shaking and dropped the test. "Oh my god." I repeatedly told myself. I look at my stomach. "Let's go tell your daddy." I smiled, getting used to the fact I'm  now pregnant. I hopped in the car and drove to Patrick's. I walked up to his front door, took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

Patrick answered the door and smiled. His smile quickly faded to a frown when he saw me in tears. He hugged me.

"What's wrong," Patrick asked "Are you okay?"

I shook and showed him the test. His eyes widened. "Oh my god."

I thought he was going to be mad, but instead, he smiled.

"There's a new baby stump!" Patrick giggled. "Charlotte, Will you Marry me? So our beautiful baby, will have a father?"

I blushed and smiled, "Oh my, Yes!"

I hugged Patrick with every little bit. He picked me up in bridal position and carried me to his room. He laid me softly In the bed.

"I'm going to get your stuff from home." Patrick kissed my forehead. Soon he was off.

-MARY'S POV-

I walked into Patrick's room with a unwelcome face.

"What are you doing here?"I pouted.

"Stay away from Patrick! He's my brother, not yours. I don't care how many times you did the dirty with him."

Charlotte became pale. She shook a bit.

"What did I do to you?" She finally had the courage to ask.

"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IM CAPABLE OF." I screeched and held my hands covered in a bright leathered glove. I pointed right at her.

"Your UNWELCOMED!" I yelled and slam the door again. I walked out of the house and ran to the park, I fell and my Nude colored sundress ripped up everywhere. I ran to the edge of the bridge that separated our town to the other one. There laid a long, bright blue blanket of water. I looked at the cars drive past and soon, all the cars vanished. I look down at the water. I was ready to jump. 3...2...1...