-2-

-Patrick's POV-

Oh my gosh. My little sister, going out with my girlfriends brother. She's so cute, so is Charlotte.

"Pat?" Asked Mary.

"Yeah, lil' sis?" I replied.

"Can I go to Petes house in a bit?" Mary blushed.

"Sure, I'll call up Charlotte." I smiled.

I call up Charlotte and talk to her, then hang up.

"Charlotte's coming to our house and you'll go to there house." I giggled.

Mary kissed my cheek. "Bye Patrick, I'll see you in a bit, bro."

I waved bye as she walked out the door following Charlotte coming in. She changed into a cute dark purple dress. Boy, she was so fine. I sat down, trying to control myself. She sat by me. We talked and I grabbed her hand. At the same time, I took her into my bedroom. She lied down next to me.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Just do it!" Laughed charlotte.

I crawl on top of Charlotte and gently kiss her on her lush lips. She kisses back. She and I strip down. I kiss every little inch of her.

"You look so hot." I muttered.

"Your hotter." She moaned.

I sucked and nibbled on her neck. I massage every little part of her until she moaned. I put a little whip cream on her check and put it everywhere on Charlotte and I lick it all off. As she moaned, I started going lower and lower. Leaving my fingerprints on her thighs. And I did, what I had to do. She's moaning and groaning my name.

"OH GOOD LORD PATRICK!" She gasped.

My tongue went back and forth in her. She messed up my hair and I came back up from Bikini Bottom.

"It's going to hurt." I whispered in her ear.

-CHARLOTTES POV-

Patrick was right. It did hurt. But not as much. I enjoyed it. I moaned his name a ton of times. It felt like somebody jabbing me up there and taking it out. He finally stopped and laid by me panting. I kissed him and I went on top of him. And kissed his naked, bare, hairless chest. He sat up and gasped. "Let's go check up on Mary and Pete." He smirked.

"I bet you 10$ if they are doing what we were doing." I laughed.

"Deal." Patrick agreed while he put on his clothes and so did I.

-Mary's pov-

I laid down next to Pete. I was covered in nothing. I was naked. Pete smiled and massaged my chest, because he knew, I sometimes got chest aches. Patrick and Charlotte burst through the door and had wide eyes.

"YOU OWE ME 10$!" Charlotte laughed.

Patrick opened his wallet and handed Charlotte a 10.

I hurried and got my clothes on and so did Pete.

Patrick sang Blue Rabbits, just to embarrass me. Charlotte took Petes hand and ran out of the room to talk to him. And Patrick had a talk with me.