-5-

Pete's pov

I didn't mean to cheat, I'm sorry Mary." I began. I regret ever saying that because Mary's face had filled with pity. After I said this, Patrick and my sister, Charlotte was laughing and laughing. Mary didn't know what was going on, neither did I.

After 20 minutes, of pure awkwardness, I finally asked, "What's going on?"
Patrick wiped a tear and smiled, "Your sister and I are getting married."

Charlotte was blushing, when Patrick looked over at her. Mary had a dirty look and said "I'm going to go home,"

"I'll drive?" Patrick grabbed her shoulder.

"I'll walk." She pulled away and walked away.

Patrick looked over at Charlotte and shrugged. I knew something was up. It was really upsetting. I got up and walked towards her. She looked at me and ran away. I didn't mean to cheat on her with Meagan. She was misleading. It's Mary's loss. She wasn't a good girlfriend either. But now, it looks like we are going to be related.

Mary's POV

Why did this have to happen? I'm better off without them. My anger fumed and it felt like steam went out my ears. I ran into my house and grabbed whatever I could. I kept packing and packing. I was rushing and rushing. My heart was pounding and pounding. Holy smokes, I was overwhelmed. Then I looked back at my room before leaving my room. I walked down the stairs into the living room and through the back door. I walked through the woods. It was a little dark, because the tall trees was playing hide and seek with the sun. I tripped over a log and stumbled into a hole. It was a deep whole, it was a mini cave. I got up and picked up my stuff that had flew with me. I looked up and saw a beautiful, flowing waterful. It smelt like the ocean, but the water was too clear for it to be ocean water. It looked fresher. I sat down up against a near by rock. I'm finally alone and now nobody can bother me.