Chapter 11 - Pens are kunai in disguise. You can't change my mind.

CW: caps, shouting   ---   TW; v10lence, fod

Beep, beep, beep, bee-

"WOULD YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?" Naruto screamed at the wall again. His roommate's alarm had been going off for about 15 minutes and honestly, Naruto was going to kill someone, preferably a certain black-haired person with anger issues, if it kept going on like this any longer. The fact that the clock seemed to be programmed to be as infuriating as possible didn't help.

Shrugging off the strong sense of déjà vu, Naruto started getting changed – instead of wasting his energy on John, he might as well try to get to class early for once. Grabbing his pen, he sent a last mournful look at the untouched pot of ramen sitting on his bedside table and left his room, locking the door behind him (who knows what John would do if he had access to Naruto's room).

Thirty seconds of teeth-brushing montage later, he sprinted off in the direction of the Maths block (he'd been there yesterday, so knew where to go). Surprisingly, he was early - ten minutes early, in fact.

Although maths wasn't enjoyable, Mr Kodlerr - the Maths teacher - was likeable enough. He often added memes to the maths presentation slides, which made the lesson a whole lot more bearable.

Sure, Mr Kodlerr would walk out of the class at random intervals every lesson, then return three minutes later chugging a huge bottle of Fanta, but Naruto, along with the rest of the class, thought it was pretty funny.

He could also stuff his face with snacks whenever Mr Kodlerr walked out, which made all the algebra worth it.

When Naruto walked into the Maths room, there were only about ten students in there. A few were doing their homework, most were just chillin- WAIT HOMEWORK?

"GOD DAMMIT, HOMEWORK!" Naruto cried as he snatched his unfinished homework from his bag and proceeded to finish it. His clones must have given up halfway through, and he could see why. Fortunately, he only had a few wordy questions left, so he figured he should be able to finish it before the lesson started. Sera would have his head if she found out he'd forgotten to do his homework...

Five minutes later, Naruto had finished. He wiped some imaginary sweat off of his forehead and began to think about ramen because he had nothing better to do.

Suddenly, he was snapped out of his daydreaming by two rather rude hands slamming on his desk. His eyes followed the rude hands up a rude arm up to a rude looking face.

"What a rude looking face..." Naruto mused. Then he slapped his hand over his mouth.

He tried to apologise. "Eh, sorry. My mouth filter sometimes... uh, slips?" He put on his best innocent face, but the damage was already done. The person that he had accidentally insulted was a green-haired boy with blue-grey eyes – make that glowing blue eyes – who was looking very grumpy indeed. Lifting Naruto by the collar, the boy dragged him through the classroom, past his classmates, who had taken a sudden interest in the ceiling, or the table, or well, anywhere but him, and through the door. Once they had reached the corridor, the boy propped Naruto up against the wall and let him go.

"Good thing I wasn't wearing a tie, that could have choked me for real," he panted, rubbing his neck with a pained expression. "Who are you, anyway?" He noticed the green-haired boy now had a friend with him. "You, too, actually. And what was all that for?"

The boy glared at him for a bit longer, then actually did Naruto the favour of replying.

"I'm Crail, this here is my friend Lin, and we are here to educate you."