💙Twenty-5💙

🌿🍀🍀🌿

"Demon?"

"Yeah daddy! That demon who I threw black- paper at! I saw her when Jiyang and Junnie dropped me off to be with you guys again!"

"What!?"

Yibo growls, his hand slamming against the table. Yixao and Xiao Zhan flinches, the glass of water falling, the food on his plate poured out on the table creating a mess.

"C- calm down."

Xiao Zhan said, getting up and grabbing some tissue to wipe the water off.

"When did you see her?"

Yibo asks, gritting his teeth.

"Hmm... After daddy and Xabu's a date...? I don’t know! I saw her walking around."

Xiao Zhan gasps.

"Then... That means... That's happened about a week ago?"

"That bi---"

"Yibo language! And Yixao, baby why don’t you eat your breakfast at the living room table? I need to clean the table..."

"Alright!"

Xiao Zhan smiles, and helps Yixao carry his plate to the living room table. Xiao Zhan comes back and sees Yibo fuming with anger.

"What the fuck is that woman doing? Lurking around our home!"

Xiao Zhan sighs, and sat beside Yibo, holding his hand.

"What about... Let's ask Jiyang if he also saw her."

".... Yeah..."

Hello

Xiao Zhan puts it on speaker so Yibo can hear their conversation.

"Jiyang ge, I just wanted to ask about something that happened a week ago."

"Sure. Anything wrong!"

"Well, Yixao said, while you were dropping him back, he said he saw a woman. Did you also see that woman by chance?"

"Ah yeah, she seemed pretty weird. She didn’t come close, but she kept eying Yixao, so I quickly entered the elevator."

Xiao Zhan then glanced at Yibo, who shakes his head, while rubbing his temple.

"It looked like she tried to get in as well, but Yixao was quick enough to push the button. I asked him if he knew the woman, and all he said was that, She's a demon that is allergic to Black- paper....?"

"Thank ge, this really helped."

"You're welcome? I'm confused but I won't ask. Have a nice day and see you in two days!"

"Okay ge! Take care."

Xiao Zhan hang up, and turned his attention to Yibo.

"She's being a creepy person now! How disturbing her."

"I mean.... Would it hurt to just let her see Yixao once?"

"Zhan, are you crazy? That woman is clearly, not mentally stable."

"But she's still Yixao mom. She just wants to see him once, I'm sure it'll be over after."

Xiao Zhan soothed, massaging Yibo's shoulder. Yibo groans, taking Xiao Zhan on his lap, hugging his waist.

"I don’t know... I don’t like her....presence, what if  what if Yixao gets attached to her?"

"Yibo, are you trying to make me laugh? Yixao shows no sign to attachment to the woman. Heck, he even calls her a demon! I'm sure nothing wrong will happen."