💙Twenty-3💙

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Xiao zhan and Yixao were in the living room, drawing and talking about random things from time to time. It's been a month, and nothing really changed. It's still the same old day where Xiao Zhan would come over, and be forced to stay.

Yibo comes out from the kitchen with a cup of hot chocolate watching the two draw. He sat on the couch near Xiao Zhan and tapped his cheek.

"I heard Song Jiyang has a month left."

"Yeah! I'll be visiting Jiyang when he gives birth!"

"Hmm.."

"Well... Jiyang told me he'll probably give birth somewhere at night or somewhere in the early morning. He doesn’t even know if he bring Ji Jun since it is a really long process."

"Parents do always leave kids with a babysitter or grandparents when they give birth to their other kids."

"Yeah I know.... Which is why I want to ask if..."

Xiao Zhan pauses and jumped to the empty spot beside Yibo.

"If you can babysit Junnie and Yixao alone."

Xiao Zhan grins.

"Wait... I've never been alone with two kids before."

"It's fine. The kids will do fine on their own. They just need an adult to watch over them."

"How long will you be gone?"

"Until the little boy is out to see the beautiful world."

"Whaatttt?"

"Giving birth isn’t easy, Wang Yibo! You should be praising Jiyang Gege for being so strong!"

"Okay Okay..."

Xiao Zhan smiles and pecks Yibo's cheek as a thank you. The elder turned and grins.

"You missed my lips."

"I'm pretty sure I meant to kiss your cheeks."

"My lips are sad now... See... Look they're in a pout."

Yibo said, pouting, giving the younger puppy dog eyes.  Xiao Zhan scoffs, while rolling his eyes.  He grabs Yibo's jaw and kisses his lips quickly.

"Okay I'll accept that one."

Yibo laughs, wrapping his arm around Xiao Zhan's waist. They both watched Yixao draw and draw beneath their feet, his little hands going on about on the piece of paper.

"I wonder.... Will Yixao be a artist when he grows up."

Xiao Zhan asks, humming.

"Well, he does look like he'll be interested in that. But we'll see if he grows out of that and changes to another."

"Yeah, that can happen. When I was a kid, I wanted to a Painter."

"Oh that's cu––"

"Then a basketball player. But then I changed my mind, and wanted to be a swimmer, but then changed my mind again, and wanted to do ballet...."