💙Fifteen

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Today's part will be a little fun and Next PART 🤩🤩

To think he'd see them together, looking like a happy family made him feel weird. He knows he doesn’t have feelings for Jiyang, but his heart begins hurting everytime he hears or sees Jiyang.

Haoxuan then glanced at Xiao Zhan who was happily chatting with the two.

Weird! I don’t feel anything for him anymore.

A waiter walked him to a table near Jiyang's and the others. Which he managed to hear some words, that made his blood freeze.

"Wow, so you guys are dating!"

Xiao Zhan exclaims, clapping his hands happily. Jiyang smiles at Bowen, and holds his hand.

"I... I love dad and mommy... " Ji Jun shyly said, playing with his fingers. Xiao Zhan coos, Ji Jun literally was such an angel. He wasn’t loud, or feisty. Just literal angel. What's more, is that, he looks like Hao xuan so well. With his  chubby cheeks, cute sparkly eyes and pouty lips.

What...? Did he just say... He loves Like Bowen?

"Uh.. Do you want anything to drink..?
A waiter asked politely. Hao xuan shocked his hand, and took the menu from him.

"Just call if you know what you need!!"

".... I will."

Hao xuan sighs, and rubs his face frustratedly. Why does he hate it when he see Jiyang and Bowen being so loving towards each other? It reminded him of when he was the one beside Jiyang.

I left Jiyang because I lost the love for him... I know that the best. BUT...!

Haoxuan can see that Ji Jun had his personality when he has a child. He, himself was that shy, quiet child. But, when he's happy, he gets all giggly and loud. Haoxuan used to be an angel as a child, but he suddenly became a fallen angel.

"Mommy..! Is my baby brother hungry?"

"Yes, he is. It's okay, our food will come soon." Jiyang said, smiling. Bowen smiles as well, gently rubbing the growing belly. Hao xuan scowls at that, and looked away.

"Why should I care. I lost the love for him. I shouldn’t be jealous......

---------------------------

It was the next day, and Xiao Zhan had decided to visit Yibo, since he has been avoiding the adult ever since that happened between them. Obviously he didn’t hate it.

Just confused and embarrassed.

He rung the doorbell, and waited for a few seconds, but no one answered. Usually, Xiao Zhan wouldn’t even have to wait. The door will just immediately open when his finger hasn’t even rang the doorbell.

He rung the bell again, but no one answered, again.

Xiao Zhan pushed his ear to the door, and listened for some time. He wasn’t hearing anything but silence. Until, he heard Yixao's loud crying.

He flinched as he heard some glass breaking, shouting of two people. Xiao Zhan listened closer, and swore he can hear Yibo and a woman screaming on the top of their lungs.

Xiao Zhan jumped, hearing Yixao Scream in agony.

"Yixao! Yixao!." Xiao Zhan yells, banging on the door very loudly.