💙Seven

🌿🍀🍀🌿

"Yixao-ahhh!"

Xiao Zhan yells, running to Yixao as he came in. The little boy squeals and jumps in Xiao Zhan's arm and lightly hugged him.

"Xabu!  You're here! I'm sooo happy."

Yibo watches them, satisfied that his son is happy. Xiao Zhan placed Yixao down, ans eyes the place.

"Why.. You place is a mess, Yibo-sshi."
"Daddy's bad at cleaning!."
"I can see that."

Xiao zhan turns to Yibo, giving him a glare.

"It's nice to know you and your son has been getting along, but can't you clean."
"My maids used to clean."
"Do you even know how to clean?"
"... No. I was born in a family where everything was done for me."

Xiao Zhan sighs, rubbing his temple, then turns to Yixao with a wide smile, and crouched down on the same level as the little boy.

"Yixao... Do you think you can help me clean?
"Hmm.."

Yixao taps his chin, thinking for a bit. He also has never cleaned.

"If you clean... You'll be considered a good boy."

Yixao gasped, his eyes sparkling.

"Yeah! A Very, cool, good boy~."

Xiao Zhan said, already convincing the little boy. Yixao giggles, beginning to run around the house and picking up the thinks he can carry.

"See? That's how you make a kid clean!"

Xiao Zhan beams towards Yibo. The grown man scratched his hair, looking at all the mess his whole home has become.

"You'll help clean, right?"
"Uh... I don't know... It's gross."
"It's gross, but It's your own mess. Your son's already doing what he can. What about you?"

"I- I don’t know."

Xiao Zhan frustratedly groans, both his hands resting on his hips.

"Fine. While Yixao and I are out here... You can clean the bathroom and extra rooms in this house."

"What? That's disgusting! You want to make, me, a model, clean the bathroom? That's disgusting!"

"Excuse me! You used that bathroom, you damnit!"

Yibo and Xiao Zhan glared at each other, their eyes in a challenge. Yixao watches and sighs coming in between them.

"No fighting! Daddy, Xabu said to clean bathroom and rooms, so you so it! Xabu and I will clean around the rest!"

Xiao Zhan coos, ruffing the little boy's hair while Yibo stared at his son shocked.

"Whose side are you on..."
"Daddy, clean now!"

Xiao Zhan snickers, giving Yibo the winning look. The model groans clicking his tongue. And Xiao Zhan picks up Yixao, and nuzzles his nose on the soft cheeks.

"You're such a good boy!"

"I'm good boy!"

Yibo lazily walks upstairs, already groaning in disgusts. His stops halfway staring down at the two.