💙Fourteen

🌿🍀🍀🌿

Xiao Zhan sits with Jiyang in a small cafe that was close to Yibo's penthouse. He sighs catching Jiyang's attention.

"What's up? You've been sighing every minutes. Something on your mind?"

"Well.... Does it mean you like a person if you kiss them back?"

Jiyang stiffed a laugh, and nods.

"Well, if you didn't like them, then you would've pushed them away."

"Oh... Uh... I kissed Yibo.... A- and I liked it..."

Xiao Zhan whispers, Jiyang laughs again, holding his belly.

"You didn't need to tell me. I already had a feeling!."

"How?"

"Aren't you with Yibo every day and night? So, I had a feeling you kissed him. And see I was right!"

"Ugh... I feel kind of played though..."

"How so?" Jiyang asks. Xiao Zhan shrugs, twirling a little spoon on his fingers.

"Well... I don't think he's gay or bi. Yeah, he likes my ass, but everyone does! Man or Woman."

"But he kissed you. Doesn't that show anything?"

"Maybe... He was just experimenting.. You know? Like, trying to see if he liked the kiss with a man."

"Aren't YOU over thinking it? If I kissed someone, I know I like that person. Not because I want to play around."

"But..."

"But what?"

Xiao Zhan sighs again, taking a sip of his 🍫+☕. It's chocolate coffee. He clears his throat, while wiping his lips with a tissue.

".... But what, Xiao Zhan?"

"Yibo seems like the type of person to play around! And I know so, because I can feel it!"

Xiao Zhan huffs, believing himself that he's right and always right. Jiyang stared at the younger before nodding.

I shouldn't confuse the kid's brain. It's already tiny as is.

Jiyang smiles at Xiao Zhan, ruffling his hair.

"Oh! Jiyang Ge.... I have another secret I want to tell you..."

Xiao Zhan gestures him to come closer, which the elder did.

"What is it?"

"I know Wang Haoxuan."

Xiao Zhan whispers, Jiyang tenses up in his place, and pulls back.

"Ah... Yeah, I know him too. He's that famous actor right?"

Xiao Zhan's grin falters and stared at Jiyang, who suddenly wasn't smiling anymore. Rather, he had an expression that seemed dark and angry.