Intro

So, basically this story will not only focus on any specific couple but we will be going into the lives of each and every lovely officer of ours. Although we are already so much familiar with the characters, but I will like to name our jewels and tell you a little bit about them to you and which type of role they will be playing in my story..

Acp Pradhuman - A very strict person when it comes to work yet a very calm - natured and down to earth, humble creature. He is a motivation and a protection to the entire team and a fatherly figure to all of them.

Dr. Salunke - A forensic expert as well as an old friend to our ACP. He doesn't leave any chance to tease and annoy our officers yet a very loving person.

Sr. Inspector Daya - A very strong cop and he is known as the darwazatod and is also famous for (Daya sir ka thappad🤭)
Loves Shreya but unable to confess his feelings to her. Bestie of Abhijit.

Sr. Inspector Abhijit - A sharp shooter and a very intelligent cop. In relationship with Dr. Tarika who is also a forensic expert and also a bestie of daya.

Sub Ins. Shreya Rathore - A beautiful cop who is also a very important member of the team. She has feelings for Daya but before anything could happen, her marriage was fixed with Siddharth.

Dr. Tarika - A forensic expert who is the assistant of Dr. Salunke. In relationship with Abhijeet.

Sub Ins. Purvi - Known as the 'beauty with brains' , she has always been a favourite of all. She is a happy, fun- loving girl but also a very brave cop.

Sub Ins. Ishita Singhania - A very quiet type of girl in front of her team but her real face will be shown when she gets face to face with dushyant..( wait and watch😉😉) Has a hidden blood relation with someone from the team and has a dreadful past which no one knows( will be revealed later).

Ins. Kavin Khanna -  A kind hearted person to everyone ( of course not to criminals🤣) but not so good in expressing his feelings to anyone. Has a past which only dushyant knows.

Ins. Dushyant Hemraj - A tough cop whom everyone appreciates and a lovely friend to kavin.

Ins. Sachin Khurana - He has always been a precious cop of the team and stands as a brotherly figure to purvi, Shreya and Ishita. His love life will be revealed as we dig more into the story.

Sub Ins. Divya
Sub Ins. Mayur
Sub Ins. Pankaj
Sr. Ins. Freddy

Phew!!!!! Tired describing all of them in detail.. Plz give a vote and drop your comments into the comments box. Your one vote matters a lot to me.
And I will be updating at the earlist. Till then, stay home , stay safe.....
Take care😘😘😘........