The next chapter? the answer is Mangles gender

A/N-Hey I'm the procrastination king brining you the reason I don't write.

1-School

2-Work

3-Life issues

4-Work!

5-WORK!

6-Procrastination 

OK ANYWAYS, A REALLY SHORT BUT NICE CHAPTER.

As the wolf boy(Who was Aquamarine) got up you looked at him.

"What's your name?"You asked him.

He smiled, "I'm Michael".

"Wha-"There where two Michaels?

He seemed to read your thoughts and nodded. 

"Oh and before you ask why I sound like this, I'm gender fluid and also I'm gay"They said.

"Ok"You said pretending their voice wasn't confusing you at all.

Suddenly a sound came from a room, it sounded like a machine being turn on.

"Damn that scooper"muttered.

"Hey kid, I wan't you to stay in this room, I don't want anything to happen to you"

You nodded as they left, you heard screams coming from the halls, they sent shivers up your spine. Suddenly a shadow emerged from the halls. 

"Useless"Someone said. You could slightly make out the shadow of Ennard and another girl, you couldn't tell who she was..that was until she spoke.

"I-I'm sorry"

You immediately recognized the voice of Baby. Then Ennard left.

Baby stood there, you couldn't tell how her face looked. Suddenly she sharply turned to you. As she stepped closer you saw that her hair was down, something she never did. Instead of her normal outfit, she wore a red crop top and a leather jacket along with a black skirt and red heels, which you could hear the sound of as she got closer.

"Hello (Y/n)"She said in a calm voice.

"Hello Baby"You said trying to maintain your distance(6 feet away XD).

She stepped closer to you and tripped you to the ground. Then she crouched then to her knees and put her hand under your chin. You tried to look away from her but she forced you to look at her. The glow from her green eyes hurt your eyes.

"It hurts"you said.

She brought her face close to you, "You know I won't hurt you..."She said, her glow started to fade.

"Why-"You started but she cut you off.

"That's not because I like you!"She said(My She-Ra Princess of LGBTQ+ refrence).

You smiled weakly.

Then she sighed, "And neither is this!"She said.

Then she closed the space between you and you felt her soft lips touch your just as you passed out.

Little did u know that nosy snoop Michael(Afton, the night guard), was watching.

(Along with me, i need to document the story)

A/N~Classic villian X hero from this point on i guess