Chapter 7

You held the picture in your hand. Tears rolled down your face. 

It wasn't how baby normally looked

It wasn't how baby normally looked. Baby was usually happy. And had her hair in pigtails. She did look cute with her hair down though..You thought as you smiled through your tears. Suddenly Ennard dropped into your room. 

"A LITTLE PRIVACY!??"You screamed at him.

"(Y/N) this is important..."He said, he actually looked worried. Wait-Ennard? Worried? 

"What happened?"You asked him.

"E-Baby...She-she's gone, she's nowhere in the pizzaria"

You dropped the pictures

"I'm going to check her room, Baby never leaves the pizzaria without telling anyone"You said as you gathered every picture in your closet and put them in a bag. 

"Ennard don't tell anyone about baby just change into something you can run, climb and fight in"You said boldy. In reality tears where threatening to spill out of your eyes. good thing you were in your human form.

Ennard nodded and left.

Then you changed into a circus baby pizza world shirt, and you put on a black leather jacket over it and black jeans with rips and tears. Then you put on a black beanie and black combat boots. Do what you want with your hair.

Suddenly Lolbit dropped down from the ceiling. 

"H-Hey Lolbit" You stuttered.

"What happened to baby!"She demanded.

"Uh-I-"You tried to think of a normal exclamation for where she went.

"I heard the whole thing and your taking me along with you!"She ordered

"Wait you watched me change..."You muttered.

"No..ew..duh.."She said embarrassed.

Then Ennard walked in and you explained everything to him

"Fine Lolbit can come"He muttered.

Time skip brought to you by the night guard getting corona

You guys stopped at Baby's room. 

"When I say 1 open the door"You ordered.

"Fine"Lolbit and Ennard muttered

"3..2..1 go!"You said

Ennard kicked open the door 

And you fainted...

A/N~ooooooooh cliffhanger hehehe, Sorry Loves it just makes the story good~