chapter....

(I took some animatronics out so now its just SL)

(Your POV)

I woke up and looked around.  I was in a small room, I looked to my right and saw aquamarine, she was in her animatronic form. I looked in front of me and saw Bonnet, BonBon, Yenndo and Lolbit dismantled and in their animatronic form.

"W-what's going on?"You said out loud. Aquamarine's eyes opened and she looked at you.

"I should have known"She muttered.

Suddenly she ran to the animatronics in front of you.

"Their all gone" She said looking at you.

"What do you mean?"You asked her.

Then Aqua turned into her human form and reached into her back pocket. 

"What-"You started but Aqua sushed you.

Then suddenly she took a disc out of her pocket, it was the size of a half dollar. Then she started ripping of her faceplates. Like the others you saw her endoskeleton underneath. But then she started  scratching the disc. Then you heard a high pitched noise and everything went blurry. When you looked again you saw, not Aqua but a guy with wolf ears, a wolf tail. Black hair with galaxy streaks in it. He had blue eyes and tanned skin and wore a hoodie and jeans.

"Aqua?"You asked.

He turned around." Oh I forgot to tell you. I'm not an animatronic"

You looked at him shocked.