Chapter 9

A/N~I actually went outside yesterday now I'm scared I might have gotten corona O-o

You were waiting for Ennard to come so you guys could look for Baby. Lolbit just did something on her phone, Aquamarine was teleporting around doing 50 different things. You just stood there reading a book(Of your choice). Finally Ennard came.

"About time you came Metal Spaghetti"Aquamarine said looking annoyed.

"Ya whatever just start the car"He said rolling his eyes.

Suddenly you saw Ballora dancing around(Its night).

"Everyone freeze!"You whispered.

She just danced past you guys and left.

Then you guys snuck outta the pizzaria. You went to a black convertible. 

"Get in"Aquamarine said.

"You have a car?"You asked her.

She nodded. You sat in the back with Ennard and Lolbit and Aquamarine sat in the front. Aquamarine was driving. 

"How does Aquamarine know how to drive?" Lolbit asked you. You shrugged.

"So Ennard", Aquamarine said as she started driving,"Why did ye lie to us?"

"I'll tell you after we find Baby"He said as he gave Aquamarine a map with the directions.

"Just cause I'm a pirate doesn't mean I need a damn treasure map!"She said typing the address into google maps.

"Wait Aqua! When you asked Ennard why he lied you said ye...?"You said surprised. She never really talked like a pirate.

"I gotta talk like I'm caribbean cause of work but it kinda slips in to my voice I can use when I'm not working...glitches...I'm actually british"She said setting her phone down on one of those phone holder things. A/N~Dont use ur phone when you drive!

"Wait Aqua if your British why can't I hear your british voice?"Lolbit asked her.

"Cause I was programmed to talk like this, I can use my actual british voice if you want, but right now I'm trying to focus on finding the bloody child love"She said as her voice changed to a british accent.

"Ya...you can talk in your programmed voice now..."Ennard muttered.

Time skip to Forest at end of road

"Well this is the place"Aqua said stepping outta the car. 

"Wait this place looks like a place where we can go camping...Agh I need some wifi!"Lolbit muttered.

"We're in our human forms Lolbit"You said as you brought 4 tents outta the car.

"Well I guess we're gonna go camping tonight"Aquamarine said. Then she used some sort of  magic to magically set up the tents and a fire. Then you guys all went to sleep in a tent.

A/N~Dont worry you'll find baby very soon