Characters

(Y/N)

Circus Baby

Circus baby has glowing green eyes, red hair worn in pigtails most of the time. She wears her circus baby clothing. She has pale skin and a mysterious but playful personality.

Ennard

Ennard is Circus Baby's older brother. He has black hair streaked with red. He also has pale skin like baby. He has blue eyes. He usually wears a gothic black hoodie and black ripped jeans. He also has wire tentacle things coming out of him.

Ballora

Ballora is the "Mom" of the group. She has pale skin, purple hair(usually in a bun), pink eyes which are closed most of the time, she usually wears a blue crop top and a pink tutu skirt.

Ft-Foxy

Ft Foxy is cool kid of the group(but he's still nice). He has white and pink hair, green eyes tanned skin and he wears a pink and white funtime uniform. 

Ft-Freddy

Ft Freddy is the foodie. He has white and purple hair, tanned skin, blue eyes and he wears a purple and white funtime uniform. He has 2 hands in this BTW.

Lolbit

Lolbit is the orange purple and white girl version of her brother Ft Foxy. She's the tsundere.

Bon Bon

Bon Bon is the teasing one (And secret nerd)of the group. He has blue hair, Blue eyes and a blue funtime uniform. He has legs.(I made him his actual gender your welcome)

Bonnet

Bonnet is the shy version of her twin sister bon bon(AN~Sorry). She has pink hair green eyes and a pink funtime uniform, also has legs,

Yenndo

Yenndo is the emo of the group(and a bit of a stalker) he has little tentacle wire things and uses them to hang from stuff. He has raven black hair and a grey funtime uniform. He also has grey bear ears and a black hat.

The bidybaps and minireema's are just animatronics

Anyways enjoy~