#4

« [lemon boy: cavetown] »
-O─
◃◃  ІІ  ▹▹
0:27    4:33

"so, i figured this time i might as well let him be"

∵✩⋯⋆ time skip⋆⋯✩∵─
✯>dinner with the tsukishimas, yamaguchi, and his mom<✯

{tsukishima pov}

mom served the food on the table, but i didn't pay much attention to her nor the food. all my attention was on yamaguchi now. i kept staring at him blankly, analyzing his hair, freckles, nose, lips, and his actions. no reason, just waiting for him to just- do something wrong.

"kei" my mom pinched my ear, snapped her fingers, and pointed at the food.

"uh- right!" i dozed off, "thank you for the food-" i said quietly as i always do. "thank you so so so much for the food you've served for us ms. tsukishima!" yamaguchi bent down, thanking my mom in this annoyingly- cute- UNBEARABLE voice. my big brother chuckled quietly besides me, mom smile was the brightest as always, and yamaguchi sat back down after his mom whispered something to him.

i felt some pair of eyes watching me as i eat, i assume it is yamaguchi, so i just glared at him back and quickly looked away like nothing happened. that boy gets on my nerves. i looked back at him, seeing that he was having a good time with my mom and brother. laughing and telling funny stories when yamaguchis family was on the fields.

"wasn't that funny kei?" my mom giggled looking down straight at me, i stared at her with a blank face and saw yamaguchi smiling from ear to ear. "yeah" i sighed and then chuckled. he's going to be here for awhile, so i might as well let him be—or whatever

🍋 •PATRICIAS-NOTES• 🍋
this part was short AF. ugh i need to write more istg,, not now though cause i have a headache put wtv.. OH SHI- someone is coming in the house (i'm home alone)