#3

« [lemon boy: cavetown] »
-O─
◃◃ ІІ ▹▹
0:19               4:33

"but like weeds do, he only came and grew back again."

{yamaguchi pov}

minutes pass by of handing out lemons and seeds, the sky was even turning into a pretty pink and orange view. this was my favorite part of the day, delivering at the last house in this time.

'i've never got this deep in the neighborhood.. but this house will do nice!' i thought, as i saw a pretty nice house that i've never saw before. i knock at the door and a few seconds later a lady with pretty light brown hair, clear skin, and a cooking vest came out of the door.

"sorry to intrude!" i instantly said, bending down. "oh— no worries. what do you want kid?" she giggled nervously and asked nicely. "i am tadashi yamaguchi! i hand out lemons and seeds for the neighborhood, i'm a second grader!" i introduced myself a little, talking firmly over my squeaky voice.

"ohh yes, of course, i've heard of you!" she said, "how much are they?" the asked while she takes out her purse. "oh no! that's the good thing about it they don't cost nothing!" i giggled, "but they must cost something" the lady said.

"it's okay really, i just hand them out because it makes me happy making other people happy! plus, after all, i'm a second grader i don't need money now" i chuckled nervously. "i mean you could give it to your parents— your future in big boy school—" and her voice started to fade away, and i became sinked in my thoughts.

for my mom! that's helping others, YAY.

i usually don't like to bring myself into any topics. even though i know after i do not be too narcissistic with myself in the conversation it's not sefish at all, but i still think talking about the tiniest bit of myself is selfish. for some reason. i'm just self-contious.

"—so what do you think about that" i zoned back into the lady's voice. "deal!" i smiled, "so, confirming, you're up to plant your lemon seeds in my yard?" she asked, it seemed like she reapeated herself cause i wasn't listening when she was talking and i was all up in my thoughts.

"yup!" . "okay then, here, you deserve that much" she said, while giving me a 20 dollar bill. "woaaahhh!" my eyes sparkled as i saw that bill on my hand, i think it meant the world to me. "thank you miss..." . "oh my! sorry it's miss tsukishima!"

tsukishima... that kid from school! the one i sit next to

"are you tsukishima kei's mom?" i straight up asked her while i got ready to plant, "yes, are you friends with him?" she asked. "well— i'm new at this town also the school and the teacher just assigned me to sit besides him on his table" i explained while i dug out the dirt.

"that's nice! well then i'm going yo leave you here,, i'm going to cook dinner for tonight. you should come along" she offered. "awesome! i'll ask my mom. can she come too?" i asked. "of course—-anytime" ms. tsukishima said while she headed back inside.

-

minutes pass by, i finally finished planting and watering the lemon seeds. "hey!" i heard the voice of a litle boy yell at me, so i turned around. "what are you going here!?" tsukishima yelled and pulled me by my hair like i was a weed or something. "OW!" i screamed, as he let go of me and i rubbed my head. "i'm just planting lemon seeds for your mom" i shortly explained, he looked at me weird.

"lem- lemon seeds?" tsukishima said confused, while he looked at my bag with very little seed bags and lemons left. "ohh now i get it!" . "get what?" i asked, "nothing" the blonde grinned it out. "when are you gonna leave" tsukishima asked dryly, "your mom invited me over to dinner" i mentioned.

"what?!MOOMM-"

🍋 •PATRICIAS-NOTES• 🍋
yea that's it lawl,, i rlly hope y'all are good physically n mentally cause you're rlly awesome and you deserve to be healthy yuh. make sure to go eat something and drink water,, cmon👁👁 at least for me<3 k lettme stawp annoying yall now bye