#17

« [lemon boy: cavetown] »
-•
◃◃ ІІ ▹▹

"The whales start to beach themselves.."

"tsukki!" . the other reacted and turned around too of a sudden, "geez no need to be scared, i was just trying to catch your attention!" the 16 year old green-headed boy laughed, then pointed at the fading distance.

"i can't see" kei reminded him, "kei, reach for your glasses" . "oh. right" he gently placed them on and saw a single whale visibly showering through the water and drying up in the surface.

"wh- is that another whale leaving?" . "where?" . "just there, a little far up the.. ocean" tsukishima tried to point and catched himself off-guard, which leaves yamaguchi nowhere to be seen.

"i'm gone, tsukki. you have to move on like that whale did" . "i'm not a whale, tadashi" . "then you have to move on like you, tsukishima, would've."

"then please, help me— by getting out of my head" tsukishima reached out from his hospital bed, then held his hand up to his head which was in mild pain after that illusion.

———————————

yamaguchi died from high pressure, had a stroke in the middle of the beach— tsukishima was not there with him because he was in the water at that time while the other went a few feet away to get some drinks.

"Tortoise shells tear away from their spines"

from this, tsukishima got even worse migrane episodes than he'd had originally; adding to it some illusions and day dreaming activities that interrupted his tests, daily check-up, or even just sitting down.

————————————

"doc" . "kei." . "can you put me in some sort of euthanasia." kei pleaded, "i'm afraid we cannot and will not do that" . "i assume i can't kill myself either" the blonde scoffed, "no." . "guessed right"

"you know i can't keep doing this all the time, constantly" . "mhm" the doc pretended to listen.

"tsukishima!" he heard yamaguchi's voice, "shut up yamaguchi!"

"it happens all the time?" . "correct". tsukishima replied to the nurse.

"It happens all the time, it happens all the time"

𝑓𝑖𝑛.
𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑.
-🍋

꧁———꧂
yes this is the ending,
ik there's lyrics left but i wanted it to
end with a "bad/sad ending".
hear me out, i liked the ending.
i would love for this book to have a little bit of
recognition,, i would like to see other's pov/theories/opinions on the ending. or even throughout the story