Nothing Left

It had been a while since you had became a couple. Around 3 months ago now. You loved him from the sun and back. Well, until today. You and him had an argument. He had been hanging out with commando Zoey more often and came home late. Yeah, your 'rents let him live with you since Mal had gotten evicted from his own house. You would stay up extremely late for him, so your school grades went down, and so did your popularity. All your friends had left you because of your apparent 'boyfriend'. Apparently he had changed you so much, that you weren't even the sweet girl you were when you joined the school. Even V left you and started to hang out with better people. She said that she was better of with out you. You could see what she meant now. You had dumped the hundreds of dollars of clothes in the dumpster and started buying revealing, black and red 'cool' clothes. Turns out, they were meant for you. Or so you thought. Everything you had was dumped down the drain at this point. Your boyfriend, your friends, your grades, your popularity, your pastel clothes and even your 'rents trust. They trusted Mal more then you. That was very unexpected. You just sat in the corner of your room, crying your heart out. What have you become.

I just made a Beyblade x reader one shot book and I'm thinking of starting other books. Info in the bb book. Go check it out if your interested.

~Peace~