Beach part 2

Y/n's POV

The day. It was today. BEACH DAY!!! I. Literally. Couldn't. WAIT. Especially with V coming with us. I couldn't think of anything to ruin this day. Except...., Naah. It obviously wont happen. Right? I'm just being silly. Anyways... We got into the family car, and sped of. Of coarse, Alisha wanted to sit on V's lap and V, trying to be as polite as possible, agreed. HOW CAN MY SISTER WRAP EVERYONE AROUND HER MANIPULATIVE LITTLE FINGER LIKE THAT?!!. Enough talk about her and lets get back to what i was saying. Right.

~Le time skip~

When i we got there, me, V and Alisha went to get changed in those stall thingies (I literally forgot the names srry :< ) whilst Mom, Dad and Anthony went to get the things out. I couldn't wait to put on my new swim suit. V chose to wear (option.... whatever you chose) because it looked better on her. I agreed. When i got out of the stall, i saw V talking to someone very familiar but i couldn't get his name yet. Micky. NO. Mike. No, thats his brothers name. Mal. Yeah. Wait..... WHAT!!! WHY WOULD SHE TALK TO MAL!!! I sneaked up behind them to see what they were saying.

"Yeah, my stupid brothers dragged me here with them. If i didn't go, Chester would wack me on the head with his walking stick thing." Mal whined

"Sheesh. Calm much. Anyway, nice to see you again. But this time. Not in juvie." V replied

"Haah. Remember the time you were teasing someone and threatened to slam his head on the lunch table, but he said that he'd like it. You were so furious you almost killed him." Mal chuckled

"O jeez, i almost forgot 'bout that," She chuckled too. "I'v got to go now but we'll talk soon."

"K, cya."

"Cya."

"O before i go," V handed him her phone number and whispered something into his ear, making him laugh wildly. Then murmured something like... N.K.S.U.N. and Mal nodded and they both parted in their seperate ways.

When V went back, i saw her look my way and got worried and she just snickered, looked me in the eye and left. What was that for. And HOW DID V GET INTO JUVIE. AND HOW WAS SHE FRIENDS WITH MAL AND... AND... I had so much to ask but not enough courage to ask it, so i went back to my family with my head practically spinning.

"Y/n, Y/n~Senpai, Y/n, EARTH TO Y/N!!!" V Practically screamed into my ear.

"Huh, mmm, yeah..." i asked, still dazed.

"You seem a bit, you know, out of it, whats wrong?" V asked, obviously worried about me.

"Oh nothing, talk to you in private later." I whispered fiercely.

"Ok? Oh, i know what its about, ok Y/n, L/n i'll be there?" V said, but i could here the questioning in her voice. I glared then walked off. V went to go sit next to my brother, who was lazing under the shade of an umbrella. They soon started talking about garbage like thet knew each other forever on wards. Stuff like fortnite, roblox, minecraft, dragon raja, this thing called Zepeto and other things. I couldn't help but hearing my brother say about how nice V looked. All V did was laugh as Anthony blushed. I had enough of eaves dropping on boring conversations and went to go swim in the water with my dad. Wow, was he a good swimmer. Almost like a fish himself. As me and my dad got out, V and Alisha got in, because my brother was getting a lecture again. I wonder what it was about this time. V was almost as good as my dad and two times faster. Like a black, dark, sea empress or something. Anyway when she got out,she went to talk to someone who looked like Mal, but with a Fedora on and an Australian accent. Apparently, she was friends with Mal's family by the looks of it, but this time, decided not to eavesdrop.

V's POV

Y/n sure has been acting weird since she caught me talking to Mal. I wonder whats going on.

"SHEILA, Are you ok, you've stopped responding. Anything on your mind?" Manitoba asked.

"Yeah, everything but my friend is OK." I replied

"What's going on? Were your friend, so you can tell us anything." Mani replied.

"Who's we..." i asked, still almost completely consumed by my thoughts.

"Us of corse." Mike, Vito and Svetlana said all together.

I then explained what was happening to Y/n. She was very important to me, since we have only been friends for maybe a month or so.

"Haah, she's just wondering how you got into juvie and how your friends with such a bad egg." Mike replied.

"I hope so, she means alot to me you know." I said.

"Of corse dearie, if you need anything, you've got us to talk to and all of your other lovely friends." Svetlana reasured me.

"Thanks S.v,"

"Anytime sweetie, now you better go back to your friend and explain to her what she surely wants to know."

I waved good bye and then caught Y/n staring at me. Well, this was going to be a looong day. And talk of cores.

Yn's POV

V walked up to me and asked to talk in private. I nodded and walked off with her.

"I just want to tell you, im sorry for not telling you sooner and you must have felt really bad so i'll tell you how i got into juvie and how im the Smith family's friend. So, i was walking down the street in middle school and some dude threw a knife at me back, so..., well, i took the knife out of my back and threw it at his chest, causing him to faint, i didn't know what came over me but i gave myself into the police for committing, what i thought, murder and then requested for an ambulance. At first, they thought i was covering for someone but then belived me. They said that juvie would help me but it only made me 100x worse. Like when i first got there, Me and Mal buddied up, doing bad things together, then, i came across Duncan, Scot and Shawn. (Total drama Season one, season four and season six characters) and budied up yet again and made a boy one girl group, until N.C came along. We let her in because she was almost exactly like us and so we went causing mischief and trouble, i regret that part of my life but were still close friends with the group, especial N.C.. So yeah, that's all you need to realy know about that." V explained, looking on the floor, obviously ashamed of herself.

"Its ok, i just wish you would have told me sooner V." I comforted her

"I'm really sorry Y/n" V said but then her head shot up as someone scooped me up and ran off with me.

"V remember, N.K.S.U.N.. U DIDN'T KEEP IT." Mal shouted as he rushed away with me in his hands. For some reason, he was carrying me bridal style. "I Didn't get to finish what i started with you Y/n." He rushed to the far side of the beach were no one was and placed me down, then, like i expected, kissed me passionately. We only broke apart for a quick breath. I asked "What was that for....?"

"Seriously, you don't remember miss tomatoe face?" Mal replied, "I thought you were supposed to be a bright student."

Then, i just realised that someone was recording.

"HEY GRUMPY-BUT, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A CRUSH ON HER TOO, WHAT HAPPENED TO NEVER KEEP A SECRET UNLESS NEEDED." V screamed.

"WHAT CAN I SAY, I'M A RULE BREAKER VICIOUS." Mal shouted back.

"MY. FUCKING. NAME. ISN'T. BLOODY. VICIOUS. MALVOLENT ONE!" V screamed back, sounding pretty furious.

"THEN WHAT DOES THE V STAND FOR?" MAL shouted/asked.

"I TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES, VATEDDA." V screamed

"PRETTY, BUT NOT AS PRETTY AS Y/N."Mal shouted.

~Maybe it's in the gutter, were i left my lover~

~What an expensive fait~

~My V is for Vatedda~

~Thought that i'd feel better~

~But now i got a bellyache~

Sorry i just needed to add that into the story XD. Sorry it took so long to update it's was the planing the other book and a few network problems and family things. You know what 'rents are like. Anyway i hope you liked this chapter. I have no idea what to do for the next chapter though :<. See you guys soon i guess XD.

~Author out 8D~