The WHAT?! O that challenge :/

"I'm supposed to do the WHAT CHALLENGE???" 

"You should do the ASL ice bucket challenge" V replied to her newly found bff. Y/n dumped Jennie because she -as Y/n said- became a corrupt C.C.P girl. 

"Isn't that challenge old...." Y/n questioned.

"EEEEH, wel i just thought it would be fun bc Zoey made a new story on snapchat and she did the ASL ice bucket challenge. Man it was HILARIOUS. LEL." 

"Oooooo, who did she make pay or do it" 

"Anne-Maria, Heather and Courtney. O god it was SOOO funny when Courtney did it."

"Mg. U want to make ur new bff DIE OF COLDNESS THO-"

"Bahahah... Whats the point in making friends with a goth when u ain't gonna be bad once in a while. Yo borin   >:)"

"Bc....Bc...... Uuh you were nice O.K "

"DO IT. DO IT. DO IT. DOOOOOO ITTTTTTTT !!!!!!" V chanted.

"Fine, just this once, Out or in?" Y/n gave in.

************************************************************************

A/n = heheheheeee

Y/n = :/

**********************************************************************

"IN U IDIOT, U WANNA RUIN UR ROOM!!!"

"Yeah true" Y/n agreed, "After, can u sing?"

"Do what, i don't sing, what do you mean... hahaha, umm, WHO SHOWED YOU MY VIDEO, I WILL CRUSH THEM TO THEIR LAST BONES???!!!!!" V practically screamed.

"Sheesh, i heard you and your gang the day we became friends"

"DO. NOT. TELL." 

"Oki, oki, sheeesh lady."

~Flashback~

Y/n was walking through the parking lot when she heard V and her gang singing...

"I like it when you take control

Even if you know that you don't
Own me, I'll let you play the role
I'll be your animal
My mommy likes to sing along with me
But she won't sing this song
If she reads all the lyrics
She'll pity the men I know" (Bad Guy ~ Billie Ellish lyrics :P) 

"O,hey, sup Missy, ur dat new kid, beating up Scarlet's cousin and stuff, smooth btw." V had spotted Y/n and her gang fled, who knows why.

"O. Yeah, hey." Y/n replied,

Y/n stared at V. She had that goth, sorta bad girl style. And the way she walked, in a confident stride or smthing, some people even called her the goth-lol-itha or the shadow-empress. Apparently, when V was little, she was ADDICTED to a game on roblox, for a good reason too bc it was good at that time, now, well, its kinda dead. Anyway, yeah they were chilling and became good friends in a matter of days. V was also a C.C.P but not the bad kind, she was waaay to nice if you got to know her.

~End of flashback~

"Fine i'll sing, only bc were friends now, don't go expecting me to sing to u when u want to sleep or smthing" V warned and went off to get the bucket of water, humming ~How you like that, (Black-pink)~ on the way to the kitchen. Y/n went to get the ice and headed outside.

"You guys were really good tho...." Y/n started

"Don't start. Please." V muttered as Y/n pored the ice into the water bucket. "Three, two, one. I'v turned on the camera" For some reason, V always had her phone with her, even when she didn't need it.  

"Sup, ima do le old ASL Ice bucket challenge, So i would like some other people to do this with me or uk the deal, gimme the 100 bux" Y/n smiled at the camera and carried on, " I would like; Mal, Jennie and Brandon to do this with me. Please reply to this within a 10 day span and i hope you have a great day," After that V tipped the ice-water bucket on Y/n head, Y/n flinched a little then started shivering like crazy. V stoped the video and ran inside to get Y/n a towel. A few mins later, V returned with some hot milk, a towel, some new clothes and a blanket.

"That. Was. LIT. Ima do it maself soon."  V said exitedly

"C'mon, sing now, SIIING," 

"Sheesh, i thought you forgot.... Fine bc i promised, kk what song?"

"Ummmmmmm........ idk ~How u like that i guess~ since you were humming it erlier,"

"Good pick, that ones kinda good.... " V took a big breath and started singing, and also threw in some dance moves, she couldn't help herself. Y/n even asked for her to do the renegade whilst singing and she did it; She seemed so herself, like it was her life... so.... so .... chill. Her voice, so professional. V then snaped out of it bc she got a call from her cousin and she was needed at there house. V immidiately rushed off, saying a quick goodbye and a brief hug.

~To be continued~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n = im lazy :/

Y/n = we all know :/

A/n = mmmm, and its a good thing

Y/n = How 

A/n = So yall bootifull ppl can see ma true lazy coulours obvi. Also im purpously making spelling mistakes to show how lazy i am, we are.

Y/n = Who's we...?

Editor = A/n and me :/ obvi

V = also why do i have a simmilar name to the author?

A/n = bc im lazy :/  

A/n = The end, no more questions

V = How did Jennie and Y/n breack their friendship???

A/n = I'll explain next story 

V = Fine .....