Idiot : part 2 :P

"DUDE, WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR," Jennie screamed at her bff. Jennie had found out, as she was the secretaries assistant and now had access to the school security cameras. Y/n had just come back after a loooooong 3 week leave. 

"I.... I ..... Ummmmmmmmmmmm ........ IDK BUT WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME WHEN YOU DID IT WITH MR S B I FACE A FEW WEEKS AGO" Y/n shouted as she ran out of the room. Unfortunately the last person - o k maybe the second to last person- she wanted to see sashayed into her face. Mackenzie. C C P model. Arch nemesis. Brandon's sister. 

" 'Ey idiot, how was your leave. Feel good, or were you dork-ing around with your old pit pals. I bet you were. And i bet you did it in the dump." 

"Uuugh just go barbie doll"

"Nice insult, i bet i can do better tho... 'DOLL'"

"Go live in the trash chica"

"Eew i just realised, what type of lip gloss ARE you wearing, it really brigs alot of attention to your moustache hairs "

"I'v seen PIGS wearing lip gloss who look better than you." Y/n muttered under her breath.

"EXCUSE ME, CAN YOU REPEAT THAT DOLL" Mackenzie screamed drawing attention to the two.

"I said 'hey, i see pink lip gloss looks good on you' " Y/n lied through her teeth, she had to, or then one of the boys would crush her like a... like a..... it will come to me soon :/. 

"Whatever wierdo, catch you on the flip side" Mackenzie spat as she sashayed away.

Y/n just stood there and rolled her eyes. 'Catch you on the flip side'. Ugh. It just didn't go with the sentence. It was just random. Totally pulled from thin air. And the way she sashayed. UUH, it would always annoy Y/n to an end. 

~Le time skip :P~

End of the day, no more idiots or C.C.P.S or Jocks or nerds or even Jennie. It was good to be alone. Y/n ran into the forest to go to her old hang out. Obviously no one would be there, but it would bring back good memories of when Y/n and her friends would chat there all day until there mom's rang them up to make them come home. Good times.

"Hello doll, i didn't expect to find you here. Miss me??"

Oh no. That VOICE. Y/n would recognise it anywere.

"Pfft, cya, wouldn't wanna be ya"

With that, Y/n ran deeper into the woods, but unfortunately he followed her. 

"Eey, sup with you doll"

"JUST FREAKING LEAVE ME ALONE" Y/n screamed at the boy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mal = cant you at least tell them its me

A/n = no bc it builds suspense. Lucky me, SOMEONE HAD TO BUST IN AND RUIN IT >:cccc

Y/n = BAHAHAH HA AH AHA HA 

A/n = Well if you think its so funny, why not just END THE CHAPTER HERE. HUUUH???!!!!

Y/n = NONONONONOOO , pls

A/n = BAHAHAH HA AH AH AHA AH A A HAH  AHAHAH

Y/n = GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

~TO BE CONTINUED~

>:P