Y/n's Makeover

"Whats your size?" V asked

"Ummm.... like i'd tell you," Y/n teased

"If u wont tell me then u cant have em." V warned playfully

"Then i'll take ur purse and buy them myself," Y/n replied

"Yeah, that's actually a good idea" V said, taking out her purse " 100 dollars, i am your new ATM" V handed Y/n the money as they headed out of V's house. V didn't live with her 'rents anymore because they agreed to let her live with one of her friends. They we room mates basically.

"Were to, almighty money ATM?" Y/n asked

"American dream" V answered dreamily, "My cousin took me their for my 13th birthday, it was soooo cool"

"THAT'S ALL THE WAY IN FLORIDA, WERE ONLY IN (home town) ITS LIKE A MILLION HRS AWAY!!!!" Y/n almost screamed.

"Ok, ok party pooper, were to?"

"The mall like 10 mins walk away." Y/n stated

"That mall. That one has NO MUSIC MERCH SHOPS, NO GOOD DESINER SHOPS AND ONLY ONE GOOD DESIGN UR OWN/DIY CLOTHES SHOP" V started, probably over exaggerating.

"WHAT WOULD I KNOW ABOUT MALLS WHEN MY MOM MAKES ME SHOP AT WALMART, WALMART TO GET MY CLOTHES. SOMETIMES I THINK SHE'S BRAIN DEAD, SERIOUSLY. SHE SAIS IT ONLY MATTERS IF YOUR CLOTHES ARE CLEAN AND AFFORDABLE. NOT. SERIOUSLY, WERE ELSE COULD I GET A SUPER LAME HOODIE AND SOO LAST MONTH JEANS FROM. WALMART. WAL. MART." Y/n almost screamed AGAIN at V.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Way to scream at ur friend, way to scream.

Y/n : Will you just SHUT UP and continue the STORY ALREADY

V : I like this author. So funny

Y/n : No you don't

A/n : V's a gurl :)

Y/n : NuUh, she's ma friend

A/n : I made her, so U will share. I made YOU TO. And THIS STORY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sheesh. Calm down woman, i didn't know, ok" V reassured " I bet you will find just your aesthetic/style there."

"Ok. I bet your right" Y/n said, calming herself down.

~Le time skip~

"This is useless, i cant find my style anywhere. Im not into emo or goth and im not in chill mode right now." Y/n sighed

"OMG, OMG, OMG, I think i'v found the perfect thing," V said, pointing to a pastel dress. It was the most BEAUTIFUL thing Y/n could hope for.

"OMG, How did you know i LOVED pastel???" Y/n asked

"I can read your mind. oooooo. C'mon lets go inside and buy PASTEL HEAVEN!" V joked as the two friends entered the shop.

Y/n POV.

V was right. it WAS pastel heaven. It was the BEST pastel heaven EVER IMAJINABLE. All of the dresses and shoes and even coats. I spent the 100 dollars in like 10 mins in that shop. IT. WAS. THE. BEST. DAY. OF. MY. LIFE. Other than when we went to Australia to visit one of my Aunties who moved there to live. Forever. Anyway yeah. I bought what felt like 10 whole wardrobes. Can you believe it. Then, V took me to a hair salon to do my hair and a makeup salon to do my makeup and nails. I felt like one of those girls getting ready for Americas Next Top Model or something. I felt like a model.

"Now that's how you rock the pastel," V wooped as we headed home

I feel so good and I love V to death (as a friend obvi, don't get me wrong, i'm not a lesbian and also she's not my type)