[35] That Awkward Moment When You're in a Bathhouse...

I had finally had enough of men for one day. After Kakashi's Hiroshi stunt yesterday, and me kissing Hiroshi on the lips only to lead up to me spending the rest of the day with him, the male gender seemed completely unnecessary to waste my time with. I needed a girl's day, or just some time alone, or something.

"Why don't you go to a bathhouse?" Sakura suggested while I was talking to her, since I started liking her a little bit more.

"A bathhouse? Aren't those full of a bunch of naked people though?" My face twisted.

She rolled her eyes. "Just make sure you get the girls-only bathhouse. You're the same gender, it's not like it'd matter!"

I sighed and rubbed my forehead, where a headache was forming. "Fine, I guess I do need a little relaxation time..."

After going home to get a towel, money, and extra clothes and stuff, I hunted down a local bathhouse, walking through the front door. A man behind the counter grinned from ear to ear, and started to speak in some heavy accent.

"Ah, wiicome, wiicome!" he greeted, and I stepped in slowly. "You hee fo bathing hose?"

"Um, I guess?" I said.

"Co?" he asked. I gave his a sideways look. "Co?"

Again, I shook my head, not understanding what he meant.

"CO?!" he shouted suddenly.

I didn't know what to say, and he started scaring me, so I just nodded and frantically said, "Yeah...co! Co!"

"Ah, piifect! Co it ease!"

Seeing what kind of management there was made me start to reject even coming here in the first place, but I followed the man into an empty locker room, where he pointed out a door on the other side that led to the giant outside bath. I told him thanks and started to get undressed, looking around at the quiet room surrounding me. Alone time it is, then.

After all my clothes were off, I tied my hair up and walked out into the steamy area, feeling my way around with my feet since I couldn't see at all. I took one large step, where my foot only connected with the edge of the bath, causing me to slip forward face-first into hot water. I immediately shot back up like a rocket.

"Whoa! Are you okay?"

I jumped back at the male voice in alarm. "Ah! I thought I was alone!"

The person hesitated, then said, "Tomiko?"

My eyes adjusted to the steam and I could see better. I took another step back. "Kakashi! What the hell?!"

He had on some cloth to conceal his face without getting his other mask wet. Oh, so even now I can't see under his mask.

When he started looking down, I realized that I was naked, so I quickly went under the water more so only my shoulders and up was above the water's surface.

"Stop looking!" I exclaimed, my face a fiery red inferno. “What are you doing here, you pervert?” I snapped. “This is the girl’s bathhouse!”

He pointed somewhere outside the bath. I looked over and squinted my eyes, staring at a sign that read: CO-GENDER BATHHOUSE: OPEN FOR ALL GENDERS!

“What the—” I groaned, suddenly realizing what that manager meant when he said “Co.”

I thought about ditching, just getting up and running like hell, but a sudden terrifying thought crossed my mind; Goddammit, I’m naked! If I get up Kakashi will see things I don’t want him to!