[10] *Bangs Head on Wall 'cause has no Chapter Naming Ideas*

After class yesterday, I got to know the other students more. I decided to talk to them, and discovered some really awesome people and personalities. Apparently, they thought I was really cool, too, making my hunch right. Some names of those people that stuck in my head were Kiba (the guy with the dog that stood up for me), Shikamaru, Choji, Kaito, Daichi, Raina, and Okimi. Not many girls were all that great, as most of them decided that they'd rather fawn over Sasuke. Most of the guys were pretty laid back and plain awesome, although some were just weird, like that Shino guy with the glasses. I learned the names of all the students just by hearing them once or twice, which was a pretty amazing feat if you ask me.

Yesterday was a good day, I thought to myself as I walked to the academy on testing day. Now I have some more friends, and it won't feel so awkward anymore. But I still feel bad for Naruto, too bad Iruka-sensei's a big butthole who doesn't like friendship and happiness.

I inwardly sighed as I walked into the classroom, saying hi to the other classmates and going to my seat. It was only 7:26; I didn't expect Naruto to be there, considering how late he was yesterday. He looked so jittery in his seat, and his face showed conflicting emotions, like fear, determination, and worry. What's with him? I don't think he can fail after two attempts...

Iruka-sensei walked into the classroom and went to the front of the room. He cleared his throat, gaining the attention of the students. "We will now start the final exam. When your name is called, preceed to the testing room. The final test will be on--" he raised his voice, in a way of anticipation, "--the clone jutsu."

I saw out of the corner of my eye Naruto clenching his head in anger, frowning deeply. Poor Naruto, that's probably not your best jutsu...

Iruka-sensei started calling out names in alphabetical order, and of course because I refused to give mine, I would be stuck with the T's. Great, now I have to wait for a long time.

After about a half an hour of students leaving one after one, I finally heard the one word that was like an angel calling: "Tomiko!"

I got up, almost too quickly, jolting everyone in surprise. I walked over to the door and stepped into the testing room, where Iruka-sensei sat at a table covered in shinobi headbands. Next to him sat a man I've never seen before, with white, longish hair and a standard shinobi uniform. Other than that, he looked pretty average. The only thing is that he gave me some type of strange feeling, like I shouldn't trust him or get too close.

"Alright Tomiko," Iruka-sensei said calmly, "first I'd like to introduce you to Mizuki-sensei."

"Hello," I greeted.

"Your name's Tomiko, right?" he asked with a mischievous glint in his eye. What's he planning?

"Yeah," I replied slowly.

"I'm just curious...what's that stone hanging around your neck?" he asked, his voice like knives drilling through my skin. "I think I've seen it somewhere before..."

Oh crap, he knows about the stone. This isn't good, especially with the bad vibes I'm getting from this guy. "Oh, this?" I asked with a nervous laugh. "It's...my...necklace...?" I finished off with a questioning tone. "It's nothing special, just a jewel my mom gave me..."

"How does it glow, then?" he asked, making my frown grow deeper. I'm running low on ideas...

"Um, there's a light bulb...inside..." I muttered, mentally facepalming. A light bulb, of all things!

"Alright," Iruka-sensei interrupted, and I silently thanked him, "enough talking. Now's time for your test. Please make three effective clones."