SEVENTEEN

Atalanta POV

I went straight for the Hermes cabin to pack my things and move to Cabin Three. I was greeted at the Hermes Cabin with a group of Hermes kids holding buckets of water and dumping it on me.

"So, Atalanta, daughter of Poseidon, huh?" Connor and Travis Stoll leaned on the wall by my bed. "And you're staying?" Connor asked. I slung my pack over my back and turned to them, my hair still dripping with water,"yeah." Then I pushed them aside and went off to Cabin 3.

Percy dragged me around Camp Half-Blood when I was done tidying my stuff. He went to every single cabin, arm looped around me, and grinned like a maniac, "HAH PEOPLE, THIS IS MY LITTLE SIS, ATALANTA!" I reminded him more than a dozen times that I was older than him.

And so, my life at Camp Half-Blood began.

I became close friends with Annabeth Chase because of Athena, and I hung out a lot with Will Solace, Nico, and the Seven. I would visit Leila in Camp Jupiter, or Poseidon at his underwater palace from time to time. I helped out to train the campers on fighting, and all in all, I had a great time at Camp Half-Blood.

- - -

ALSO I HAVE ONLY WRITTEN 206 WORDS NUU THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING AND I AM REALLY UNHAPPY AND NOT PLEASED AT ALL AND YES NOW ITS 231 AND CMON WE NEED MORE WORDS LIKE I DONT KNOW 900 OR SOMETHING

JK

I NEED 300, PLEASE 300 WORDS AND ITS 250! WHOO LETS GO WE'RE ARRIVING AT 300 VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, SOON! IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, THIS STORY IS, LIKE, FINISHED AND STUFF SO WHY ARE YOU HERE READING THIS? I'M JUST RAMBLING UNTIL MY WORD COUNT GETS TO 300 AND NOW

ITS

300!

OMG,

YES

300!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HIGH FIVE!

SEE? THAT BEAUTIFUL NUMBER, NOW GO READ THE AUTHORS NOTE