Decision To Make

"I can't believe how much she's grown in these last couple months!" Dayne says smiling down at Madilynn in her crib.
"I know, it's crazy right? It seems like just yesterday she was born." You smile.
"Okay we should let her sleep." Dayne whispers to you as he places his hand on the small of your back.

When you guys get to the living room you both sit on the couch. After a brief silence you start to talk.

"So, we need to talk about if you're going to go on another tour or-"
"I've already told you I don't want to talk about it." Dayne interrupts you.
"Dayne, we have to make the decision!" You plead.

Every time you've brought up him making a decision it turns into an argument.

"Do you want me to leave?!" He raises his voice at you.
"No! Of course I don't want you to leave. I love having you here. But we need to make a decision on what's going to happen." You say softly.
"I just don't know. Okay?"
"Well what options do you have? Can't you do what Cam is doing? Only having to go to base like once or twice a month?" You ask.
"I could but I'd still be away from home." He says rubbing his eyes.
"Dayne, even if you got a normal job you'd be away from home." You laugh.
"I know, I just- I don't want anything to happen when I'm not here." He admits.
"You can't stay in the house forever Hunny." You smile.
"I know." He slumps.
"We just, we need to make a decision." You frown slightly.
"Okay, I'll stay. I won't do another tour, until she's older. I don't want to miss anything. I e already almost missed her birth, I don't want to miss anything big." Dayne says.
"Okay." You smile.

"Now. Let's watch this movie before she wakes up." He smiles and pulls you into him.

Thank you guys so much for all the love you have given this book! It truly does mean a lot to me.
I'm sorry the continuation of Dayne's story wasn't that long but hopefully I answered questions left unanswered at the original ending.
Again thank you all so much! And if you haven't, be sure to check out my other books as well! ❤️