Disconnected

You've been in LA for a few weeks now. You've settled in nicely. You found a job at a small mom and pop diner working 4 days a week. Lex is working retail, pretty much the same hours so you guys see each other a lot still. Which is nice when you want to go do something.

"Hey Lex, have I gotten anything in the mail?" You ask as you walk into the kitchen.
"Not that I know of. I put all your mail on your desk." She says looking up at you.
"Okay." You say softly.
"What's wrong?" She asks you setting her coffee cup down.
"I haven't gotten any letters from Cam or Dayne, all my mail is supposed to be forwarded to here." You say sighing.
"Well just send another letter and then they'll have the address." She suggests.
"Why didn't I ever think of that?!" You say hitting you're head with your palm.
You run to your room and search for the box of letters from the boys.

"LEX!" You yell.
Lex walks into your room, "yeah?" She says.
"Do you know where that box of letters is? It had every letter Cam and Dayne have ever sent me."
"No, I haven't seen it."
"Oh no!" You exclaim.
"What?" She asks.
"How much you want to bet the box of letters was in one of the moving boxes that got damaged in the move?!" You say.
"You didn't go through them?" Lex half laughs.
"Well no I just kind of peaked inside them and didn't see anything important, it was all,old school work and notebooks and stuff that I either didn't need or could easily replace. It was all the stuff I kept in my desk." You pause for a brief moment, "I never even thought to dig for the letters! I thought I had put them in a different box!" You start to cry. Those letters meant the world to you. You have every single letter Cam has ever written you, even from when he was in basic training.
"Awww, babygirl." Lex walks over and kneels down to hug you.  "It'll be okay. Hunny, call Mr. Miller and get the address."
"I guess I could do that, but he doesn't write Cam, he gets the FaceTime call every week." You tell her.
"I'm sorry." Lex says knowing whatever she says wouldn't help the situation.
"They're going to think I forgot about them!" You sob.
"No they won't! When Cam gets home I'm sure he will call you and you can explain it then. He knows you love him. It'll be alright." She says running your hair.
"But- Dayne. I was really starting to fall for him, he was so sweet, what is he going to think."
"Well if Cam isn't getting letters either-" you cut her off before she can finish.
"You're right I guess. This sucks." You say slouching more.
"It'll be okay. I promise."
You let out a sigh and go back to the kitchen.
You and Lex decide today's a good day to have a girls day.