One Direction Towel

Hey everyone!
I was totally surprised with some of the comments. Some people think Gavin is too nice? Wouldn’t you want someone nice? Haha, maybe he is a little too sweet, but anyway. Here’s the new chapter.
GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY I JUST POSTED. IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME:D
Cruel Endeavors, go check it out! NOW!
Well enjoy…

Tears were flowing down my face as I stormed away from Landon. How badly did he think of me to just accept the fact that I was messing around with a TAKEN man. Did he ever think to tell me about her? Or did he want me to find out this way?

I could hear the crunching of leaves behind me and knew Landon wasn’t far behind. I spun around and with all my might I punched him in the face-except it wasn’t Landon.

The unfamiliar boy fell to the ground with a thump. “Oh my God I’m so sorry, that wasn’t supposed to be you!” I said leaning down to expect his red jaw.

He opened his mouth a couple times before replying. “Jeez who would you want to punch that hard woman?”

I blushed as he stood up and brushed the dirt off his butt. Wow, I really did hit him hard, his face was already starting to swell. “I really didn’t think it was you, I mean I don’t even know you.”
He smiled but then flinched from the pain in brought him. “Just remind me never to get on your bad side.”

I laughed before he started talking again. “I’m Kevin, I’ve seen you around and thought I’d say hi, but from the whole punching and crying thing I can tell you probably don’t want to talk.”

Suddenly I remembered the fact that I had been practically bawling when I walked away from Landon. Embarrassed I wiped my cheeks and looked down at my feet.

“Ah yeah, sorry about that again.”

He grinned. “It’s okay, I can tell the guys I fought off a bear.”

Something happened I actually laughed. I surprised myself when the sound came out of my mouth, and it only made me laugh more.

I looked up at Kevin, and suddenly he was leaning in with his eyes closed and lips puckered. I tried to back up, but my back smacked across the tree I was already standing right in front of.

I placed my hands on his chest quickly and pushed him away. He barely moved.

“Come on stop it,” I pleaded as he placed his arms around my waist.

“Come on Mia, let’s just have some fun!”

Rolling my eyes, I turned the other way and tried to escape his grip. Fail is what I did.

“Seriously let go!” I raised my voice.

A sigh came from Kevin’s mouth and a foul expression crossed his face. “Wow, the girl who gives it up to an older man won’t even give to up to me?”

I froze as the words came out of his mouth. How did he know about Owen? Only one person knew about him and that was…

“Yeah I know about you and the cook getting it on. I mean I pinned you for the anything goes type but now I can tell you’re only into older men, Shame though you’d be a fun time,” he whispered into my hear, his hot breath making my skin crawl.

“How do you know?” I asked suddenly, forgetting the fact that he had just pinned me against the tree an almost kissed me.

Kevin rolled his eyes and leaned in closer. “You can’t keep a secret like that forever, it will eventually get out. But don’t worry, my lips are sealed baby.”

He finally let go of my waist and stepped away. It felt like a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders. Smugly he winked at me before heading off the same direction I was running, and all I could do was watch.

Landon was going to die…

The tears were gone and all that was left was hatred for Landon. He lied to me about Caroline and about not telling people…boy was he in trouble.

**

Once I had gotten back to my cabin which was still inhabited by a sleepy Gavin I slammed the door shut. Without even caring about the boy in my bed, I ripped off my sweaty clothes-all of them, and turned the water in my shower on hot. I peered over at my bed to notice Gavin was sitting on the edge facing the other direction. What a gentlemen he was, why couldn’t all men be like him?

Grumbling to myself, I jumped into the scalding hot water and pulled my recently fixed curtain back. Although my skin burned under the water, it almost relaxed me. After my little shower, I would go to find Landon, and give him another piece of my mind. That boy was in trouble big trouble.

“Ah, Mia I’m going to go for a swim. Thanks for letting me stay, I hope you uh well feel better.”

Without a reply from me, Gavin got up and left the cabin. Once the door was closed I was back to thinking about Landon and what I would do to him. Maybe I could tie him to the back of my car and drive all the way to Alaska. Now that could be one bumpy ride. Or I could-

Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I assumed it was Gavin, but then again it could be Landon. Secretly hoping it would be Landon so I could release all my anger I turned off the shower and grabbed my Blue One Direction towel. I wrapped it around my chest and walked over to the door.

Now what I didn’t expect to see was Owen waiting on the wooden stairs. I took a deep breath in and quickly released it. That right there seemed to be my huge mistake. As my chest lowered, and the air came out of my lungs, my towel loosened up just enough to slip down onto the floor. Moral of the story; always tuck one end of the towed under your arm for extra support.

Owen’s eyes widened and he was quick to step into my room and push me in, one hand on my bare waist. He shut the door fast almost as fast as scrambled to grab my towel off the ground. I could feel the warmth in my cheeks as he stared at my now covered body. What just happened was probably the worst thing that could have…

After a few more seconds of silence Owen finally spoke. “Mia-“

“Get out,” I said sternly, still embarrassed from him seeing me completely nude, but also just plain angry.

How could he even think to come into my cabin after what I saw?

“Look Mia, what you saw was-“

“What I saw was what I saw, and you can’t make up any excuse for it. As if I weren’t embarrassed enough about seeing you kiss her, you just saw me naked,” I said emphasizing the word naked, “so please get out and just leave me alone.”

Owen didn’t seem too surprised at my words, but his feet stayed planted on the ground. Why wouldn’t he just leave like I asked him to? All of this was just way too much to handle, and on top of it all the boys in camp probably knew about me and Owen. Sooner or later the news would travel to Gavin, and he would probably never look at me the same way.

“Let me just tell you something, and this time don’t interrupt,” he finally replied.

I stood with my arms crossed over my chest, still in my One Direction towel. After a few seconds of silence, he began.

“It’s true that you just was me kiss my girlfriend, but there’s a whole lot more to the story than that.”

He stopped as if I were going to interrupt him but nothing, not even a breath left my lips. After a few more moments, he launched into his story.

“So, last summer I met Caroline when I was working here. We started dating for about half a year when she decided to move out to California to pursue her dream to become an actress. At first the long distance relationship held, but after a while like every other one, we just stopped talking. So, we both decided that we needed a break, and that while she was in California I was free to do as I please. When she showed up today I was just so surprised, and then she kissed me and I saw you. I swear Mia; I hadn’t even talked to her in like five months. Before I came down here, I told her that it was nice to see her, but nothing between us was the same.”

Owen’s pleading eyes told me that he wasn’t lying. What did it matter though? Nothing between us was going to work out. “You should have told me Owen.”

“I know, but I didn’t even think about her when I was with you or without you. I practically forgot about her.”

I shook my head and backed away as he took a step forward. “Look Owen, I’m seventeen and after this summer I’m probably going to college. You’re a twenty three year old with a little summer job and then it’s back to reality. This would never have worked out…”

“But I can make it work out,” he pleaded taking another step towards me. This time I didn’t move.

He extending his hand towards my cheek but I turned my head the other way. “No, I can’t trust you and there is one other thing.”

His eyebrows rose in confusion. “What do you mean there is one other thing?”

I took a deep breath in and looking past him towards the door. God I wish he would have never came here. I wish I could have never met him this summer, than none of this would be happening.

“One of the guys know. He saw us the night we jumped off the cliff.”

Owen didn’t say anything.

“And I think he told someone else.”

WHOOA,
Hey so I know this isn’t my longest chapter, but wasn’t it just so juicy??????
Anyway, go check out my new story!!!!!