Epilogue

Hey everyone, now you can all have a taste of what it was like in Europe with the love birds! This is unedited, but I hope this makes some of you happy! 

I watched off the small balcony to our little town house as people bustled along on the streets below. The weather was especially nice for London, so today I would most likely be outside a lot. The balcony door behind me slipped open and Landon stepped outside.

He was wearing a red checkered pair of pajama pants, and thankfully no shirt. His golden skin shinned in the sun as I took in his messy hair and vibrant green eyes. “Good morning sexy,” I said as he leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

He pulled away and smiled. “Good morning beautiful,” he replied.

Landon pulled me up from the balcony chair and sat down with me on his lap. I nestled myself comfortably between his arms and laid my head back onto his chest.

“So, what’s on the agenda for today?” I asked, running through my options.

“I was thinking a nice walk through the park, and then our favorite candy shop,” he immediately said, as if he already had everything planned out.

For some reason, I thought back to our travels through Italy and Spain. They were probably my favorite places we had managed to visit this summer, and I definitely wouldn’t mind spending a day like this there.

“Do you think Cole will be okay with that?” I asked.

Landon chuckled. “I didn’t think Cole was a part of the equation.”

I smiled at the thought of going with just Landon, but I knew not inviting Cole wouldn’t be fair. Even though he was very upset with my choice of friend, he somehow managed to somewhat get along with Landon since we had left the states.

They weren’t friends, and they definitely didn’t like spending time with each other, but they both had a common interest; me. As much as I still loved Cole, as a friend, he had done quite a good job trying to stir me and Landon’s relationship up in the beginning. But even through his efforts, we managed to stay very close.

“Well we could still ask him, and see if whatever her name wants to come. What as it…Janet or something like that?”

Cole had taken it in his interest to bring a different girl home with him every night we went out to the bars. Since we were all eighteen, we were all able to drink. I didn’t know if Cole was just going through a stage, or if he was trying to make me jealous, but either way I didn’t really care.

I did have to thank him for a lot of things though. He was the one who was paying for the cute little townhouse we had become very comfortable with, it was his fault me and Landon were spending our summer in Europe, and that meant a lot to me.

“Let me go ask him, get ready,” I said before kissing Landon on the cheek and getting up.

I opened the balcony door and let myself into the small sitting room. The sound of dishes clanking together brought be towards the kitchen where I found Cole sitting in his boxers attacking a bowl of scrambled eggs.

“Morning,” I said as he turned his head to look at me. “Where’s Janet?” I asked hoping I got her name right.

Cole laughed. “I led Josie out an hour ago.”

“Well Landon and I were thinking about going for a walk in the park, it’s really nice out today. I was thinking that you could invite Josie and come with?”