Author's End Note

Hi everyone!

So, if you're reading this - first of all, I want to say thank you. It's been a long while since I stared this book, back in January. Since then, it's been a long journey to the end, and a lot of writer's block, but I can now officially declare Tainted Love completed! I genuinely never thought I would finish this and when I unpublished it, I had the plan of just keeping it as a draft forever, until I decided to bring it back one day when I was bored and looking for something to write and thought I would challenge myself in finally completing it.

Thank you for giving this book a chance - for reading, voting, commenting and adding to your reading lists. I notice every notification and each one means a lot to me.

I wasn't sure on how to end the book as I didn't want to rush the relationship between Naomi and Toby. I'll probably do my usual bonus chapters, but for now, I think this is a suitable ending. Of course, she's not ready to jump into another relationship and Toby is aware of that. However long it takes, he'll wait until she's ready. This was a super interesting book to write and my original plan was nowhere even near this lol. I had a lot more drama planned, but I skipped all of that honestly.

And I just want to add a small dedication to @liImessedup literally been here since the very, very beginning and even when I unpublished, to bring it back months later, you were still here - so thank you so much!!! ❤️ You're so sweet and I really appreciate you being here and supporting for so long!

Let me know your overall thoughts on the book and if you didn't like it or did :) Or, if there's anything you would like to see different.

I hope to see you in my next book! Until then,

Love always,

aleynaaa

❤️❤️

:')